Your opinion on Thanksgiving and Christmas?

Muthix

Cut in!
Donator
Since spooky month has ended, what are your thoughts on what some consider the biggest holiday of the year, and the other being a smaller one.

Zane Truesdale

Vodka is the key to victory
Server Moderator
Donator
Thanksgiving, where everyone wishes it was Christmas already.

I don't think Thanksgiving is bad, but like Halloween it's not taken very seriously. It's become the day where our fridges become overstocked.

Christmas is really cool tho. Nuff said

CPU_Neptune

I don't have anything funny to put here.
My birthday is near or on thanksgiving so I can’t really forget about it. Also I guess Christmas is cool.

Tohru Adachi

I get paid to insult people
Administrator
we don't have thanksgiving because not everyone is a freedomburger or a leaf

fuck christmas though

KoopaKing64

Slowly getting there
The only holiday people care about in November is Black Friday cause who doesn't want a sweet new thing at a discount price? But god fucking damn, waking up early is a pain in the ass.
Especially if you're the kind of guy that's easily prone to accidentally waking up in the middle of the night for minuet things or staying up late till 2 or 3 AM out of family peer pressure until everyone is home.

As for Christmas, outside of the usual and infamous extreme marketability, it's nice.

Koizumi Hayato

Another one bites the dust
On my home Thanksgiving don't exist because we don't celebrate it. Things like Black Friday or Cyber Monday is becoming more common to see here due consumerism.

Christmas, not very into religion, despite coming from a catholic family, but I respect the opinion about it. It's a nice holiday for spend with the family. And yeah, more consumerism.

retard

Warming up
Donator
Fucking both suck shit ass dick
Either get poisoned or get coal

I pick coal since atleast you can sell it
You cant sell diarrhea

KoopaKing64

Slowly getting there
Fucking both suck shit ass dick
Either get poisoned or get coal

I pick coal since atleast you can sell it
You cant sell diarrhea
I doubt people would actively put poison in their food unless they REALLY hate you and possibly break the law to kill you.
Naw, you're more likely to get stomach cramps from eating too much which wouldn't be a problem if you know your body's limits.

cuhomie

Warming up
thanksgiving is the holiday where you can get fat as shit from turkey

christmas is the holiday where people send money on you then you gotta spend money on them also get fat as shit also from ham and tons and tons and tons of ginger bread men and cookies