"You have finished all available contracts "

So I don't get any more BC2 contracts, I even tried to buy another contract from redsun.tf's shop but that did nothing.
Is there a way to get more contracts?

Tohru Adachi

Can't take a joke
Administrator
Administrators can reset your completed contracts, however this is generally not done without good reason as it would give you an unfair advantage for possible rewards such as secondary currencies or additional BP or item rewards.

Buying a contract pass only unlocks your access to the contract system, regardless of the number of passes you have. Purchasing another one would not give you more contracts, however a possible change/upgrade to contracts and how they work can be suggested to either @Wave or @Frosty Scales if you want to see a change in how they work.

Workers

Warming up
Donator
what if make second account,buy pass,farm all contracts, then gift all items to main account?
thonk

what if make second account,buy pass,farm all contracts, then gift all items to main account?
thonk
Thats not the point why I wanna get a contract reset.
The reason is that I wanna get enough blood to get to the idiotifier and because I'm out of contracts I have to rely on killstreaks and caps to get blood.

Workers

Warming up
Donator
Thats not the point why I wanna get a contract reset.
The reason is that I wanna get enough blood to get to the idiotifier and because I'm out of contracts I have to rely on killstreaks and caps to get blood.
play gamemodes like dr(low chance tho)
vsh(easy killstreak)
surf as sniper or event surf_leet
or dom_presidents ~~if it's not nerfed~~