what do you do outside of redsun?

Forged Identity

the man who says nyeh
pretty much what it says on the tin, just a little way to get to know everyone better.
simply state something you do when not in the servers, maybe just a past time or a hobby.

Zane Truesdale

Vodka is the key to victory
Server Moderator
Donator
I work on other games.

Atm I am split between completing the Spyro Reignited Trilogy and Catherine Classic

Apollo

The bane of Armstrong
Server Moderator
Donator
i shitpost in two discords @VoidBlitz , @Bionicle and i are in called the hotel, and 'the Whyyyy.exe-cord' while playing games and being bad at them....

i also work I.T. at my college for easy spending dosh

Delphi

Your Average Trash
Well as of Now I play many many games. Right now it's Monster Hunter world with some friends
But uh....school is starting soon which means I'll probably have less time to play games so uh.....that stress induced nightmare will be fun....

CPU_Neptune

I don't have anything funny to put here.
School like most of the other people on this list. Other then that I’m playing three houses right now.

unitgon

again & again
Comm. Manager
Donator
“Communication & Multimedia Design” aka the study where you learn about the theory why a website or app was made this way.

And sometimes I play bass guitar.

VoidBlitz

The Past Is Dead; Name The Future.
Comm. Manager
Donator
I have a job at a store as a janitor. If I'm feeling spicy I go out and be social. If I'm not already at my computer I'm asleep.

Koizumi Hayato

Another one bites the dust
When i'm not playing on Red Sun's events, I tend to be busy playing other games and their events like CTR Nitro Fueled and the Spyro Grand Prix or BF5 with Tides of War challenges. Also taking care of my cats which can be little devils with breaking stuff. Outside of my home I tend to go to my grandma's for visit her.

Forged Identity

the man who says nyeh
oh yeah, uh I do college now studying vidya game design and when I am not doing that; its persona games anything mega man related or sleeping for a very long time because I'm a lazy git. Not related to video games I do cooking and am very interested in rock climbing and swimming in my off time.
(sorry for the delay on that I guess I blanked on it)

Toast

Insert Obvious Joke
Just studying computer builds , kernel architecture , coding , reading books or watching movies

Wave

It'll be fine
Senior Dev
Donator
Developer
Studying CS, and forever starting projects but never finishing them
Get off my ass Frosty this shit is dumb as fuck. I'm working on it

Wave

It'll be fine
Senior Dev
Donator
Developer
What project :eyes: @Wave
Various, but the once I've publicly commited to would be PF website, somehow making PF+Passtime work, and technically map manager, but that's after the pf site (and will probably use the same stuff so I don't need to figure this shit again)