vsh rant: I hate spies

Apollo

Actually not a twink
Server Moderator
Donator
@Handsome Zane i have the opposite problem, it feels like his flames hit miles outside of his range because of how particles work

Lexaeus

Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Donator
The only encounter I had with Pyrocar was when I got selected to play him on a map where his floaty jump gets you stuck on essential boosts of the map that you need to use to get from A to B, forcing me to slay myself with mod tools because for whatever dumb fucking reason killing yourself as hale is also disabled.

Lord Scout

woah
Donator
Everyone thought he was op until they didnt but playing as pyrocar wouldnt be so bad if his flamethrower actually worked, the w+m1 gimmick is interesting but pyrocar just seems mechanically broken, like he just doesn't work

Waifers

Developer
Donator
Developer
add pyromancers back to fuck with spies since pyrocar is gone indefinitely and without them, there is no boss to invalidate spies :)

Lexaeus

Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Donator
You could just ask why it was disabled instead of assuming the reason behind it is dumb
I'd rather want to know why the events you do consist more often than not of you getting drunk instead of other ideas that we maybe haven't seen yet

Muthix

Tail on!
Donator
I'd rather want to know why the events you do consist more often than not of you getting drunk instead of other ideas that we maybe haven't seen yet
if i can't see zane get wasted and mess around on armstrong then whats the point