VS Saxton Hale Rewrite: Feedback/Suggestion/Discussion Megathread

Badge Whore
Senior Dev
Donator
Developer
A nodifier that lets hales penetrate the Dead Ringer
Having a modifier that gives an upside to only 1 class/weapon is usually not a great idea, as everyone can just not play as that class, or using it just fucks you over

Maybe give cooldown for airblast to all flamethrowers, like the Dragon's Fury has?
Current VSH-Rewrite have a 250% airblast rate/cooldown penalty as i said, but it didnt really help much

Pain Train - -10% damage taken
I'm saying that only upside pain train have is the +1 cap, while capture point is perma disabled because of the dome replacement

Manmelter - flarejump
I myself really hate the flarejump in VSH-Legacy because of how you can spam fly away with airblast & detonator. Adding flarejump but with whatever big nerf can really depends.

Vita-Saw - some % uber on spawn or gain some % after uber depleted or uber lasts longer or a combination of these
Likely going for faster uber rate or longer duration, while also giving the health penalty more effect, enough to still get 1 hit while overhealed

Increasing damage or AoE of Glitched Robot's grenades might also help
Candy Cane - drop small medkit
Solemn Vow - can see hale's rage % (in legacy)
Frontier Justice - crit when sentry is locked onto something (in legacy)
Cleaners Carbine - greater kukri jump height during active buff, minicrits or no buff instead of crits
Spy-cicle - stuns (freezes hale similiar to paini's eating stun) or slow downs hale after 2 successful stabs, less damage
All sounds like a good idea to use

I'm saying that only upside pain train have is the +1 cap, while capture point is perma disabled because of the dome replacement
it's an upside decreasing damage taken by 10%, so soldier might be able to rocketjump away even after being hit.