Thoughts on creators.tf?

Proaxel

Settled in
Donator
I first heard of these servers earlier this month and I was wondering what are your thoughts on them. They call themselves a "celebration project that takes the initiative to provide new content for Team Fortress 2". I haven't touched TF2 in several months, as I've been busy with other games, but I have considered coming back to take a look at their servers and the content they've put together. If anyone here is willing to share some thoughts I'd like to hear them, thanks!

Muthix

Tail on!
Donator
I have been playing on them for awile and i will say they have done a great job with it, not only do the cosmetics and weapons they add in work it adds more to the game. adding to the fact that there is no random bullet spread and no random crits is a bonus. (also are man tohru is on the team so we know its good)

Proaxel

Settled in
Donator
I had no idea Tohru is also working with them, that's intriguing to know. Also no random crits alone sounds a 100 times better than casual matchmaking. I'll definitely pop back into TF2 to have a look in the near future.

Tohru Adachi

man of speen
Administrator
I had no idea Tohru is also working with them, that's intriguing to know. Also no random crits alone sounds a 100 times better than casual matchmaking. I'll definitely pop back into TF2 to have a look in the near future.
i mean my name is literally on their staff page
got invited in, i'm already doing a degree on networking so it's experience for the CV, who gives a shit

Last edited: