The QnA

ChaoticMoonz

Eldritch Berserker
Simple, ask me some questions, nothing personal. Prefer questions that are open-ended. Will answer most questions when I am available.

ChaoticMoonz

Eldritch Berserker
Uh

1. best art in feh
2. Worst art in feh
1. Best Art: Most characters have art done by the same person. Personally, some of the art styles look so similar I can't tell the difference. However, 3 of my favorite artists would be Asatani Tomoyo, Amagaitaro, and Cuboon.

2. Worst Art: Lloyd. There are worse but I can't seem to look at this one in particular.

Workers

Warming up
Donator
1. why ph missions exist
2. why we never get szf
3. why we must suffer

unitgon

again & again
Server Moderator
Donator

Do you like cows or goats milk?

Last edited:

ChaoticMoonz

Eldritch Berserker
1. why ph missions exist
2. why we never get szf
3. why we must suffer
1. I think PH missions exist because they want to see us suffer trying to win as either Prop or Hunter.
2. I think we never get SZF missions because there are enough kill contracts. Some of which as either Offense, Defense, or Support.
3. We must suffer because God wants us to suffer.

4. why are we still here
4. We are still here because we want to get blood for BC2 for event items.

Do you like cows or goats milk?
Never had goat milk. So I would say cow milk.

1/ Favorite food ?
2/ Any TF2 main ?
3/ Hyped about Smash Ultimate ?
1. I don't have a favorite but I do like Curry, Shrimp, Ice Cream, Cake. I have more but I will just list those.
2. Demoknight. Charge at my enemies and get crit swings to kill them.
3. I am hyped about Smash Ultimate.

1. I don't have a favorite but I do like Curry, Shrimp, Ice Cream, Cake. I have more but I will just list those.
2. Demoknight. Charge at my enemies and get crit swings to kill them.
3. I am hyped about Smash Ultimate.
Even though I'm a Heavy main, I now just think Demoknight is (by far) my sub-main as I am much more effective with it than with any other classes/sub-classes in general.

Dunno what kinda melee you do use but I find myself to enjoy every Demo melee, with my actual fave being the Skullcutter (Not because of the randoms crits though) 'cuz being able to obliterate an opponent with fewer blows feels that much more rewarding.
Might try to reiterate with the Persuader though since it was my fave melee back in the days.

Anyway, that means you have some competition mah dude !

don't fret tho, i say "soup" after a good reckoning héhéhé

unitgon

again & again
Server Moderator
Donator
the image was a question too
what is the biggest thing in the world?