The Community-Made Smash Bros Roster Game

Waifers

Community Manager
Comm. Manager
Donator
56 doesnt count since its an consecutive post since that wasnt clear as it shouldve been.
Post automatically merged:

also it means no more characters until i release the character select screen since this is the last character

Just a BLU Toon

Cherry is top tier waifu
Donator
Okay so just to remind this exists I guess I was starting to attempt at making a poster for this whole idea. I made an icon and did a render for one character on the roster for the poster, and I just wanted to see opinions on whether or not I should continue it. Images I've worked on so far below.

Just a BLU Toon

Cherry is top tier waifu
Donator
A new challenger enters the scene!

I'll probably post a new render for the poster each time one is finished.

Waifers

Community Manager
Comm. Manager
Donator
I'm close to having the CSS done, and while I'm making this post, I'm announcing that Silva requested to withdraw his Autism Bros suggestion and turn it into a screen element instead. In place of Autism Bros, Thanos, Rabscootle's request, will be filling the spot.

Waifers

Community Manager
Comm. Manager
Donator
Procrastination is a bitch

Anyways, I finally got around to finishing it. Here's the completed css, arriving almost two months after this was started.

Contribution (Excluding Echoes)
  1. Roxas: 7/60 (11.6%)
  2. Silva: 5/60 (8.3%)
  3. CPU: 5/60 (8.3%)
  4. Cheossierranth: 5/60 (8.3%)
  5. Hero Owner: 5/60 (8.3%)
  6. Koizomi: 5/60 (8.3%)
  7. Waifers: 4/60 (6.7%)
  8. Seth: 4/60 (6.7%)
  9. Sanic: 4/60 (6.7%)
  10. Winky Face: 3/60 (5%)
  11. Manndarinchik: 2/60 (3.3%)
  12. Everyone Else: 11/60 (18.3%)

Waifers

Community Manager
Comm. Manager
Donator
I came back to this briefly to do some small changes to the picture. This is the final, final update to this. If theirs anymore of this, odds are, its going to be a new roster.
  • Bigger Tetsutetsu
  • Bigger 42
  • Made "4-Stock Smash" slightly smaller
I also decided to release the background only version of the CSS which will be on the front of this thread for people to see.