Tf2 servers now

Muthix

Tail on!
Donator
This is just a general question, but why is it more tf2 community servers keep on being disappointing? like black wonder and globe's servers. Their moderation can be garbage and have the dumbest rules or policies. Like black wonder a rule is you can't call out and undercover admin.

Tohru Adachi

baguette pistons
Administrator
you can't call out and undercover admin.
why not just make an actual spectation system that doesnt alrt your users to the fact they're getting anally reamed
oh wait i do not rely on rules to enforce order, i rely on game code mostly

Muthix

Tail on!
Donator
why not just make an actual spectation system that doesnt alrt your users to the fact they're getting anally reamed
oh wait i do not rely on rules to enforce order, i rely on game code mostly
because you use a smarter way of doing things instead of dumb rules. my fav rule on most servers is "admin word is final"

Muthix

Tail on!
Donator
read: suck my cock because you dont argue with me
don't use it myself except for when some cumbrained loser attempts to argue, although then again i do own the place
i find its always fun to argue with admins who clearly don't know how to manage a server, because of how mad they will get and how they will start to back peddle.

Tohru Adachi

baguette pistons
Administrator
i find its always fun to argue with admins who clearly don't know how to manage a server, because of how mad they will get and how they will start to back peddle.
i assume you mean our equivalent of moderators since for other servers they just call everything an admin