Super Zombie Fortress szf_turtle_defense

Alex Turtle

Local Turtle of the RSOP
Senior Dev
Donator
Developer

Turtle Defense is a direct sequel to Turtle Attack, set 1 year after the original events, your team has finally located the rogue turtle who has taken over an alien planet. Your objective, stop him at all costs!

New pickups, new bosses and custom NPCs roaming around the map to stop you in this new installement that will consist of 2 levels!

Right now the map is in the alpha stage. Only 1 level and 4 special items in this stage.

If you got any feedback/suggestions, please post them away.

Last edited:

Toast

Insert Obvious Joke
Is the map in rotation yet ? If no when will you put it?

Forged Identity

the man who says nyeh
pog defense, definitely looking forward to the full release alex!
The only thing I have complaints about is the final section where you have to walk through to the first glass dome after the second point is a little bit cramped and the zombie spawn is too far forward so they just drop on top of you and body block you until you die.

Alex Turtle

Local Turtle of the RSOP
Senior Dev
Donator
Developer
TURTLE DEFENSE A7 HAS BEEN RELEASED

szf_turtle_defense_a7.bsp (https://www.dropbox.com/s/2n27s3xnmfa5i5z/szf_turtle_defense_a7.bsp?dl=0)

Differences from a3:

• LEVEL 2 RELEASE
  • Become part of the Second Team and fight your way from the bottom caves to the military base in the heights!
  • Featuring a new boss!
  • Discover new pieces of the "lore"

• LEVEL 1 CHANGES
  • Nerfed HatTurtle's rockets and stars damage by ~30% (damage varies depanding of morale)
  • Transition from map to boss arena shorter
  • Added music during Hatturtle's monologue
  • Fixed exploit involving not dying in the hole

• GLOBAL
  • Voting system! At the beginning of each round, you will be able to select which you level you want to play! You can revote if you made a mistake! There will be a meta game involving the order of the levels played.
  • Continued work on the 3D Skybox! It is now 2/3 complete!
  • Posters have appeared around the map, keep your eyes open, you might find interesting stuff.

WHAT TO EXPECT IN THE NEAR FUTURE?
  • New pickup items!
  • Voice acting!
LONG TIME FUTURE
  • LEVEL 3
  • T R U E E N D I N G L E V E L

Last edited:

Forged Identity

the man who says nyeh
1)destroy 2)all the 3)humans 4)for make 5)a better 6)place to 7)live and 8)make meem 9)take all 10)over the 11)world

this translated from wing dings on some postit notes in the map, I call pen15 reference shenanigans! I will investigate further alex. I will find the non exsistent connection you cannot hide it from us.

crazy lore theories aside the map is fun to play on and generally has good flow although the last point of level 2 can be hard to beat with low player numbers