Suggest some Gmod stuff for future event pics

Handsome Zane

Red Sun's #1 Alcoholic
Server Moderator
Donator
Those on the discord notice that I have been making pictures in Garry's mod to post alongside my events. This is something I wanna keep doing and expand upon, so feel free to use this thread to suggest models/maps/etc. to feature in future events.

Apollo

The bane of Armstrong
Server Moderator
Donator
Something something, im a rare drop, something, something MGS JOKE

Handsome Zane

Red Sun's #1 Alcoholic
Server Moderator
Donator
'how about URF map with michael bay mods
1. This is for suggesting pictures to make in gmod to post alongside my event announcements
2. Not overplaying Hall of Fast for SFS (once a month at max), especially since we already lost it once
3. I do not possess nor know anyone who still possesses an URF coin.
4. Michael Bay mod is clientside, meaning it would only work for those that have it in their tf/custom folder.
5. The mod would crash your game if used on a Turbo Fortress map, especially with URF enabled. Same goes for Player vs Map.

Mike Litteris

Warming up
1. This is for suggesting pictures to make in gmod to post alongside my event announcements
4. Michael Bay mod is clientside, meaning it would only work for those that have it in their tf/custom folder.
5. The mod would crash your game if used on a Turbo Fortress map, especially with URF enabled. Same goes for Player vs Map.
I wasnt suggesting we play it. you use urf and a bunch of assplosions as a backdrop, maybe using michael bay mod. lol'

how about this, saxton hale and other mercs at the gym ?

Handsome Zane

Red Sun's #1 Alcoholic
Server Moderator
Donator
I wasnt suggesting we play it. you use urf and a bunch of assplosions as a backdrop, maybe using michael bay mod. lol
Oh. Well I don't know any explosion size increase mods, and the Michael Bay mod I possess only works with Soldier and Demoman weapons.

That gym idea ain't too bad. I just need a gym map and some props

Handsome Zane

Red Sun's #1 Alcoholic
Server Moderator
Donator
So I tried using google to find a Zane Truesdale ragdoll, and this thread came up in the search results