Starting off

Derpen

That blue Gardie
Donator
Well... Mmph, what to really talk about in here? I hardly was around when this started to take off, then a massive haitus. Now here I am, recent doner of 60USD/45.70 Pounds. With no real good reason nor regrets doing so.

Well in the past I was around for Slag gaming. Mostly for the timetrial Mirror's Edge port. And getting tired of the current casual play pubs when I do actually play, thanks to one pubstomp game just crushing whats enjoyable. Also do play Warframe. Quite a bit and spent lord knows how much money on it. Barring commissioned art as well.

Oh, and the ammount of commissions I've bought. That'd be a fun topic for a later date. Though, I doubt I should ever drop any NSFW content around.

Aaaand sitting around with no auto-link to the discord. Is that something I need to wait on someone to get to me about or what?
(Yes, I've connected my discord to my forum profile)

Last edited:

Skully & Skelle

CusToM TiTlE
welllllll welcome to the ghost town, nothing much here to chat besides you got these two idiots and a few watching. your. every. movement.

but unfunny jokes aside, i'm sure there's a public discord link iiiin this fourm somewhere that's abit more... alive.

Derpen

That blue Gardie
Donator
welllllll welcome to the ghost town, nothing much here to chat besides you got these two idiots and a few watching. your. every. movement.

but unfunny jokes aside, i'm sure there's a public discord link iiiin this fourm somewhere that's abit more... alive.
Found it! Its... Literally on the home page of the forums.