also known as version 2.0
- Added new music, replacing the old music.
- Removed the following special rounds:
- Extreme Mode
- Vampire Mode
- Tiny Baby Men
- Sugar-Free Mode
- Boxing Mode
- Double Knockback
- Renamed the following special rounds:
- Sugar Mode -> Piece Of Candy
- Frenzy Mode -> 20XX Mode
- Tertiary Mode -> Melee Only
- Double Power -> Double Damage
- Went over damage calculations to prevent "crater"-ing.
- Made a few badges easier to acquire.
- No longer gains a 20% accuracy bonus to his primary weapon.
- No longer gains a 8% knockback bonus to his melee weapon.
- Deals 40% less knockback (from 20%) with the Force-a-Nature and Soda Popper.
- Is more vulnerable to Airblast.
- Decreased power of Airblast on all classes except Scout.
- Flare Gun, Manmelter, Scorch Shot and Detonator deal 50% more knockback.
- Increased passive knockup resistance from 22.5% to 35%.
- Can no longer use PDA or Demolish PDA on Melee Only.
- Increased damage percentage restored upon backstabbing with the Kunai from 25% of damage taken to 33%.