See the Player Level on the Loadout

M. Dizzy

The Green Cap / / / / A Franco-Swiss Meany Greenie
When you check the loadout, you may see the "Donator Level" of each player, which is neat.
However, as of pretty recently, there was a "Player Level" feature that was added, and which increase the more badges you get, but the main problem is that this level can only be seen by the player itself (Or the method to see someone else level is really farfetched).

My suggestion would be to see both the Donator and Player level by scrolling on people icons in the loadout like this :

It doesn't look perfect (as it is just a concept), but it would make the badges that much more rewarding to obtain. Also, it would make regular players of the server more easier to recognize apart from rookies as an example.

To improve this idea even further, we could even change the player icon layout in the RedSun profiles to look as such :

Top Right : Showcased Badge
Bottom Left : Donator Level (0 if none, Showcased in Roman Numerals if any)
Bottom Right : Player Level (Always showcased in Arabic Numerals)

That would help distinguish both of those levels by showing them in a different fashion, and the usage of roman numerals would help make the Donator Level be much, much more unique to take a look at.
As an example, a player who have a Donator Level of 3 will be showcased in his RedSun profile icon as such : III

But since it would be of course a bit harder to program roman numerals than arabic numerals, I can say that anybody in the staff is free to do anything with this idea of mine. But that would be a really nice addition imo.

Tohru Adachi

Can't take a joke
Administrator
seems reasonable except for the part about Arabic numerals, not many people could read those offhand compared to Roman numerals.

I'll probably drop this deep within the list of "things to do" on the staff channel then go back to sleeping for 14 hours a day.

Wave

It'll be fine
Senior Dev
Donator
Developer
Great idea, noted for the rewrite.
I'm currently working on the profiles, so I can just put it in right now.

M. Dizzy

The Green Cap / / / / A Franco-Swiss Meany Greenie
seems reasonable except for the part about Arabic numerals, not many people could read those offhand compared to Roman numerals.

I'll probably drop this deep within the list of "things to do" on the staff channel then go back to sleeping for 14 hours a day.
Neat !
However, I don't see how reading as an example "322" could be harder to read it off-hand, as it is, well... Arabic numerals (Aka. "Your everyday number") !

I mean, 1-2-3-4-5 and all the like are part of the digits included in arabic numerals. I should have as well called it "Regular Digits" since it basically is.

Tohru Adachi

Can't take a joke
Administrator
normal numbers and roman numerals are what we are going to be going with
probably since player levels don't go too high right now, roman numerals will be used for those