Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Don't care

Votes: 6 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tohru Adachi

Can't take a joke
Administrator
With many gracious thanks to the german memelord surny, we have managed to hit new heights of popularity. However, I want to make it last, so I'm considering (for now) opening a second EU Gamemode Madness server.

If you haven't already, sign in via steam to vote. It only takes a few seconds, and it'd also be really appreciated if you'd leave a comment too.

Mr.Zetix

P-P-P-P-P-POOOOWER
Getting a Second EU server will be a good idea considering we have currently1 EU server and 4 USA servers and before this exposure The EU server was the one to be full or alive . Even now People prefer joining The EU server than join the others if they find could .

Koizumi Hayato

Another one bites the dust
If Raiden gets full very often, won't see it bad to open an second EU server.

infinite phantasm

bored rhythm gamer
Donator
would be nice to have around. although i am a bit worried about the possibility of server costs going up a bit high because of it, requiring more donations

i'm paranoid though, so what do i know

Fez_

The new guy
If it comes at no extra cost it sounds like a great idea! the only eu server gets filled up rather quickly and even if people leave theres always people rejoining right after.

CocoTM

Anti-Social
Donator
If we're considering to open up a new EU server, what would be the server's name that will be considered suitable for it? (Raiden, Armstrong, etc.)