Roxas's Monthly Topic: What's your New Year's Resolution(s)?

Just a BLU Toon

Cherry is top tier waifu
Donator
Title.

My New Year's revolution is to be more aware of people around me and stop thinking for myself. I always talk about what I like (Toontown, etc.) in the Discord only to be told no one cares. I need to learn to keep those likes to myself, or at least for others who have the same interests.

Oh, and another is to stop being a dick to people. It doesn't exactly apply to Red Sun but just for me in general.

Anyways, what are yours?

Waifers

Developer
Donator
Developer
My New Year's revolution is to be more aware of people around me and stop thinking for myself. I always talk about what I like (Toontown, etc.) in the Discord only to be told no one cares. I need to learn to keep those likes to myself, or at least for others who have the same interests.
If people are telling you to completely change who you are on the outside, tell them to fuck off, sure you could tone talking about those likes down, but dissing based on those likes is an incredibly shitty thing to do.

Anyways, I need to find something to do and commit towards that by the time my last school year ends.

null!

mrow...
Donator
make sure i dont die,
also my end goal is to be the Top Crazy Bitch[tm] and get permabanned because of petty drama. :D

Stridency

Three time videogame champion
Donator
To be less edgy and to have better quality mic spam

bungthebadger

Fuck off bung
Donator
To gain more common sense and to eat more thighs
To be frank with you, my actual resolution is just to be a better person, not piss off people too much, think before I do (maybe even think before I speak but that might never happen.), and just have some more common sense. Anyways, I'll end off with a note of sorry that I was such a horrible person back in 2016 and early 2017, I still am not exactly a great person but I wish to improve down along the line as Redsun progresses and maybe make maps for the community sometime later during the summer when if and when I can (hopefully they won't be terrible or literally unplayable). I can't promise that I'll be able to do everything that I say but I will at least try and do some of the things I say. And the reason why I apologized even though it's about an entire year late is that I never made one in the first place and that I feel I needed to do it sometime, even if it's late. Either way, Redsun is my family. A nice, big, messy, bittersweet, but most importantly, a good family that I wish to stay with for as long as it lives. I love you all lads.