Road to Smash Ultimate - Dream Fighter

Just a BLU Toon

Cherry is top tier waifu
Donator
Title.
Basically, take literally ANY character you want from any video game that you want in Smash, say the reasoning, and how they would work.
I'll go first. (And no, it won't be Toontown, don't worry.)
My Dream Smasher: Primid from Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Everyone knows the best part of Brawl was the story mode, and one of the most basic enemies is the Primid. So why not a callback to one of the most popular modes in the entire franchise with a character representing that mode? In the Subspace Emissary, there were many different types of Primids: Default Primid, which used basic punches and kicks, Sword Primid, Boom Primid, which used a boomerang, Scope Primid, Fire Primid, Metal Primid, and even Big Primid. All of these could be incorporated into a moveset, maybe the different aerials being quick scope shots, tilts involving the sword, smash attacks involving fire, etc., and the final smash could be the Big Primid in some form.

Anyways, that's all I have for now. What are your guys' dream fighters, and how would they work?

Matador

Warming up
Donator
Kazuma Kiryu from the Yakuza series, most of his moves would be taken from his games, he would have a heat meter and when fill, you can perform a powerful attack similar to how it works in the yakuza games, his air moves would be hard to figure out but maybe he can get some of his moves from Shun Akiyama. The final smash would be the karaoke minigame with the song being baka mitai. I'm a fan of the Yakuza series and Kazuma Kiryu also it would be funny to see him in smash before Tekken 7