RedSun's Very First Chaotic Secret Santa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos

^ This Guy.
Donator
Are you in for a suprise? Do you want to do someone else something good? HERE IS YOUR CHANCE!

Introducing: SECRET SANTA!

Rules:
1. Don't say what you throw into the sack! It's a suprise and it would ruin the secret in it, wouldn't it?
2. Think about others too! Throwing in something like a scrap or a crate is a real lowball...don't you think?
3. No rigging, multi-entrances or cheating! We keep it fair around these parts.
4. If you have no Steam Authenticator be sure to join in early and don't wait till the 23rd. At worst, get the authenticator going for you.

And now into some details:

Add me, send me a trade offer or send me a PM over at Discord or here if you want to participate. I will keep track of what is thrown into the bag and everyone who enters is automatically a winner. Just don't spoil it for anyone or tell others what you put into the mix.

I just love the idea of secret santa and I think everyone would appreciate it.

Deadline is the 23rd December.
Deadline for non-authenticator owner: 7th December.
Gifts will be handed out on the 24th December.

IMPORTANT: If you have NO authenticator I will repeat it again: JOIN IN EARLY! IT CAN TAKE UP TO 15 DAYS!

HAVE FUN AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Trade Offer Link

FAQ:

What can I put into the Secret Santa?
- Everything that is distributable through Steam. Games, TF2 items, CS:GO items, you name it. Giftcards from Amazon or something could be weird but I guess it could work out.

How will the winners be selected?
- Randomized. Everyone gets a number and will be drawn one after the other.

I can only give something at the 24th. Is that okay?
- Yes! Please tell me so before you do that! Steam, Discord, whatever. The gifts MUST be there at the 24th.

Last edited:

Le-Lo-Du-87

Maths eater
Donator
And then he takes all the items, run away to DFS and sell the items to become admin there.
Ha.

(I like this idea though)

Sympathetic

Laughs at his own jokes
Developer
And then he takes all the items, run away to DFS and sell the items to become admin there.
Ha.

(I like this idea though)
That's why I only sent scraps and crates :)

I didn't actually send scraps and crates, there's also some cosmetics too

Mynt (DJKouta)

I AM screaming BEHIND MY SMILE! :)
Donator
Meme, I gave items.
Gib me key

Dualie Woolie

I enjoy medical field
Server Moderator
Donator
if you guys want an update on it, I talked to chaos for a bit, he jokingly said about 2 pages tf2 items will probably be giveaway(I didn't ask if it was tf2 page, or steam paged, either way, that is amazing.) it also shows how nice the community is, since he hasn't bitched about metal/crate givers.

Chaos

^ This Guy.
Donator
if you guys want an update on it, I talked to chaos for a bit, he jokingly said about 2 pages tf2 items will probably be giveaway(I didn't ask if it was tf2 page, or steam paged, either way, that is amazing.) it also shows how nice the community is, since he hasn't bitched about metal/crate givers.
I'm not one to bitch. I am thankful for everyone who took this serious and didn't just put in things with no value. Some people actually put REALLY something into it, while I won't spoil.

Next year will probably still be a 1 key minimum rule. Or 2.50 or whatever the price is at that said time. Otherwise we can do a game giveaway more frequently where I am also more than happy to provide a steamgame or whatever. It's just down to the community how well it is received and feedback is a needed at this point.

unitgon

again & again
Comm. Manager
Donator
Happy Secret Santa gift day!

Hope everyone enjoys their gifts!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.