Personal Opinion: why we should keep Ocelot

Lord Scout

woah
Donator
So I know like nobody else uses Ocelot but in my passtime I often jump on Ocelot and just music on and get lost in combat surf to pass the time, it's very nice and I enjoy having a server where I can just relax and play when all the other servers are dead since surf doesnt really matter if anyone else is there or not, it's like the singleplayer redsun server.
Reminder I know that like 4 people and all of them being me using ocelot doesnt really make it a good server but this is a personal opinion post shut up

Handsome Zane

Red Sun's #1 Alcoholic
Server Moderator
Donator
I would like to point out that nowhere was it stated that Ocelot is getting KIA'd.
I do agree with your points tho. Ocelot is a good way to practice surf without having to worry about bumping into another player or getting killed/sniped by some jackass camping the ramp.

Also why I nominated Mistral to be the server converted to vanilla if/when that goes through. Mistral may get players slightly more often, but it's plugin is very finicky.

Lord Scout

woah
Donator
I would like to point out that nowhere was it stated that Ocelot is getting KIA'd.
I do agree with your points tho. Ocelot is a good way to practice surf without having to worry about bumping into another player or getting killed/sniped by some jackass camping the ramp.

Also why I nominated Mistral to be the server converted to vanilla if/when that goes through. Mistral may get players slightly more often, but it's plugin is very finicky.
Mostly posted because people were talking about nixing one of the two servers and I dont much care for mistral so I thought I'd put out a piece on why I think if we end up picking between the two, I want ocelot to stay

sicko mode coach

Settled in
Donator
Ocelot is good for practice if you have the patience and time which now most of the people do have right now.

+ you can get badges while alone so...

surf_heaven took me a month to finish send help

Lord Scout

woah
Donator
Ocelot is good for practice if you have the patience and time which now most of the people do have right now.

+ you can get badges while alone so...

surf_heaven took me a month to finish send help
don't feel bad I dont think I even have a stage-specific badge yet but its fun to practice