Obligatory Introduction

Kinu

P.L.A.Y
EU Loser here,
Some probably know me as Kirisamale or Kinu.

I usually love to play SZF and VSH and I very much hate Demopan because of his rage.

That's all there's to know!

Skully & Skelle

Only Living Skeleton, Fuck Sans.
welcome to redsun, a place where you can show autism and still be shit at.

also since you're an EU fag,
f for your me mes

Kinu

P.L.A.Y
also since you're an EU fag,
f for your me mes
Jokes on you, VPN business is booming. No but really, mostly jokes on us for letting senile, easily-bribed old fucks decide what's good for us. These retards can't even use their phones correctly but they want the right to decide what should or shouldn't be put in place on the internet? Really makes me wish at times that these politicians get checked out for fraud. They're probably paid around 20k+ if not more to vote for something they don't even understand. This is some Simpsons skit kind of shit.

Kinu

P.L.A.Y
Might as well: does anyone need a chat paint or dodgeball coins? I'm gifting away things I don't need

Kinu

P.L.A.Y
Stiker coins or barrage Are GAY!
GIVE ME BACK MY COIN YOU INGRATE

Anyway I've got a question while I'm at it,
Are there non-credit card ways to donate to the server? I usually get Mann Co Keys from lucky unbox sales and that'd be my preferable form of donating.

Tohru Adachi

I get paid to insult people
Administrator
GIVE ME BACK MY COIN YOU INGRATE

Anyway I've got a question while I'm at it,
Are there non-credit card ways to donate to the server? I usually get Mann Co Keys from lucky unbox sales and that'd be my preferable form of donating.
As much as I'd like to accept stuff like keys, we can't use them reliably to pay for anime figurines hosting costs. As long as it's got the mastercard/visa logo on it, (so that includes stuff like store giftcards that act as credit/debit cards) it'll work, alongside some other ones like American Express and some other ones, or you can ask someone to donate on your behalf and give you the rewards in exchange for trading them the keys - people have done that before and do it on occasion.

Kinu

P.L.A.Y
Then I'll ask around nicely starting in here: Would anyone like to donate for me in exchange for 2 keys? 4 dollars 2 keys right?

bungthebadger

Fuck off bung
Donator
Then I'll ask around nicely starting in here: Would anyone like to donate for me in exchange for 2 keys? 4 dollars 2 keys right?
If I recall correctly, one of our former Admins, FrostyScales (now known as Screwdriver) may be still having that offer at the price that you're listing. He can be found on the discord server, but he also checks here as well on occasion but not as often anymore so it's best that you just use discord if you want to speak with him.

Kinu

P.L.A.Y
If I recall correctly, one of our former Admins, FrostyScales (now known as Screwdriver) may be still having that offer at the price that you're listing. He can be found on the discord server, but he also checks here as well on occasion but not as often anymore so it's best that you just use discord if you want to speak with him.
One said no, the other said he discontinued the service. I don't know if that was Screwdriver but I'll look out for it I guess when I have the time! Thanks.