Need ideas for a Light vs Dark amiibo team battle

Handsome Zane

Red Sun's #1 Alcoholic
Server Moderator
Donator
I am basically collecting and training amiibos on smash ultimate to max level so I can do a Light vs Dark themed team battle with them, and I need ideas for amiibos to get for each team. I'm also giving them colors and nicknames based on characters from other games, so it'd be cool to get some nickname suggestions as well.

Here is what I got for each team so far. The asterisk * means that amiibo is the team's leader
*Mewtwo (Xehanort)
Ridley (Malefor)
Bowser (Gorgutz)
[empty slot]
*Fox (Flynn)
[empty slot]
[empty slot]
[empty slot]

King K Rool {possible heavyweight for Light team}
Peach/Daisy {on the table, but highly unlikely since I wanna stray away from a generic rivals concept}
Bayonetta {on the fence on team placement, but likely for Light team}

KoopaKing64

Slowly getting there
OK. I got a few suggesttions for each team

For Dark: Meta Knight, Dark pit, or Dark Samus

For Light: King Dedede, Captain Falcon, and Shulk

Have fun with your amiibo training

Handsome Zane

Red Sun's #1 Alcoholic
Server Moderator
Donator
OK. I got a few suggesttions for each team

For Dark: Meta Knight, Dark pit, or Dark Samus

For Light: King Dedede, Captain Falcon, and Shulk

Have fun with your amiibo training
Sorry to say that Dark Samus is off the table. Her amiibo isn't out yet.

The other options seem pretty good, though I will have shulk in his underwear costume if he gets chosen

KoopaKing64

Slowly getting there
Sorry to say that Dark Samus is off the table. Her amiibo isn't out yet.

The other options seem pretty good, though I will have shulk in his underwear costume if he gets chosen
I would have put in Ganondorf for the dark team but it dunno if its a goo idea for 2 heavyweight fighters to be on the same team.
Same goes for K.Rool too but he would be potential candidate for the light team as a rival to dark team's Bowser in case Dedede didn't make the cut.
but if all else fails, Donkey Kong is the best chance team light has for getting a heavyweight who ISN'T a bad guy.

Handsome Zane

Red Sun's #1 Alcoholic
Server Moderator
Donator
I would have put in Ganondorf for the dark team but it dunno if its a goo idea for 2 heavyweight fighters to be on the same team.
One heavyweight per team is the limit I'm placing since most heavyweights CPUs are already intelligent as is.
Same goes for K.Rool too but he would be potential candidate for the light team as a rival to dark team's Bowser in case Dedede didn't make the cut.
but if all else fails, Donkey Kong is the best chance team light has for getting a heavyweight who ISN'T a bad guy.
Not really going for good/bad status on these teams. That would make several amiibos confusing on placement.
For example, Mewtwo was never on any side and Bowser has played hero roles before.
Tho chances are either Dedede or K Rool will be Light team's heavyweighy