Not Accepted Moderator application for Apollo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

Surf guy
Donator
Whereabouts in the world are you from? (Please include the timezone, too!)

Garner, Iowa, USA (UTC -6)

Why do you feel you are suited for this position?

Redsun has taken up most of my TF2 time at this point and I'd love to help this community in any way I can. I often try to keep people from bending/breaking rules before having to contact a mod. I think I'm decently known by the community? I don't know at this point, sometimes people say hello when i join and sometimes people forget who i am

How much time do you spend on Red Sun over Paradise?

Its most of my free time these days

How much time can you spend on Red Sun over Paradise, if accepted?

I can spend as much time as the server is actually alive

Do you have any relevant experience in this field? If so, please tell us where, and for how long.

nope

What could you bring to our team?

As a mod i could help maintain the servers and prevent rules from being broken, i play on both EU and US and even ocelot

Without going into any specific details, please tell us about yourself.

Howdy, I'm an 18 year old who has nothing better to do than play redsun, warframe or splatoon 2 with folks like Gibus and Bionicle. I enjoy talking to the denizens of the community in servers and I generally enjoy being an upstanding guy

Is there anything outwith these questions you wish to add?

Nyet

VoidBlitz

Apparently I help run things???
Comm. Manager
Donator
Hi there, thanks for your application!

As of now, I’ll go ahead and bring this up with the team, and we’ll have our answer out ASAP!

VoidBlitz

Apparently I help run things???
Comm. Manager
Donator
Hi there again!

Upon bringing up this application with the staff, most of them didn't really know who you are. A common point between staff is that you aren't particularly active in the discord, so I'd recommend being just a bit more active and get a small reputation going for yourself in there.

On top of that, staff also said that your application was a little bit lackluster, in which I'd have to agree. Next time you apply, maybe try going a bit more into detail?

On those notes, I will have to mark this as declined, but don't let that stop you from trying again in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.