e.x. ctf_2fort to have a maximum player count
e.x. ctf_2fort added to rotation
e.x. ctf_2fort to have a fix made for an OOB

Why would you like it changed?
e.x. It plays horribly, always stalemates, and often causes the server to die
e.x. It becomes too crowded with many players
e.x. It's a fun CTF map and a classic
e.x. Players can abuse the OOB and the map is worth keeping

Please include any other relevant information in the post.
This includes but is not limited to screenshots, demos, download links, steam workshop/gamebanana links, etc.

Not having a gimmick is not enough to get a Mystery Map removed.
Just pointing that out. Do tell other things that are wrong with the maps, because they should be playing fine whether they have a gimmick or not.

Master Marsh

Remove sudden death from Surf
- Change / remove: Breakfloor B7-5 for classwarefare

-It still has that exploit where u can just surf into the walls of the pit to keep from falling in. It would be nice to see this fixed / the map removed because its annoying.

Last edited:

Badge Whore
Senior Dev
Donator
Developer
- Change / reomve: Breakfloor B7-5 for classwarefare

-It still has that exploit where u can just surf into the walls of the pit to keep from falling in. It would be nice to see this fixed / the map removed because its annoying.

I'd like to also say that the time for the floor to force break should be lowered, it just takes too long.

Last edited:

Victor

banned retard
Server Moderator
Donator
Map to change/remove:
-vsh_nale

Reasons:
-The map is extremely unbalanced. Red wins almost every round since the map is such a clusterfuck. There's only one "main" fighting area, where trying to fight 20 players at once is almost impossible. I request adding a player limit so that the map can't be picked unless there are 20ish or less players on the server.
-Spawns are very RNG dependent (in my opinion anyways). Because the fighting is usually contained to one area, there's only one good spawn, which is on the upper level of the map, and the lower spawn is relatively far away from that. I request creating unified spawns.
-Engineers are extremely overpowered on this map, the narrowness of the map makes it very good for sentries. In addition, the sentries can built in such a way that it is very difficult for the hale to reach them, as the knockback on sentries in such small locations is too great. I request limiting the number engineers ONLY (if possible) to 2/3.

It's basically vsh_streets lite at this point.

Wave

It'll be fine
Senior Dev
Donator
Developer
Request to remove pl_silo_plant_no6_b3
  • One round is longer than the servers timelimit for the map.
  • Feels like the majority of the map are long and empty hallways. Detailed areas look somewhat good, but especially the area between 1st and 2nd doesn't play good.
  • Pushing past the chokepoint after the 3rd cap appears to be impossible, and there's around 10 to 15 minutes left after blue capped the 3rd.
    The choke is too long and there's no other route past it.
  • The cart is only solid for players. You can shoot trough it.

Badge Whore
Senior Dev
Donator
Developer
Request to fix or remove pl_cornfarm_rc

Similar to pl_pier where giant cant get pass 3rd CP, in cornfarm between 1st and 2nd CP, tank need to pass one of the track in order to open the main gate. Otherwise there only 1 small path both team can take, and giant cant even fit in.

JugadorXEI

I'm my own master now
Request to fix or remove pl_cornfarm_rc

Similar to pl_pier where giant cant get pass 3rd CP, in cornfarm between 1st and 2nd CP, tank need to pass one of the track in order to open the main gate. Otherwise there only 1 small path both team can take, and giant cant even fit in.
I made the giant smaller so he can fit in through the small tunnels. It should fix the issue.

Tohru Adachi

Can't take a joke
Administrator
pl_upward_abandoned:

Horribly optimised, i'm getting sub-30fps at parts on a rig with an OC'ed 1080 and OC'd 6700k

Wave

It'll be fine
Senior Dev
Donator
Developer
Request to remove gg_fatal_cache_tf2_fix:
  • No clipping. Getting OOB is easily done as Scout/Soldier/Demo/Pyro
  • Spawncamping is also very easy and common. Spawncampers have height advantage.
  • The boxes in the lower area are not solid (func_physbox_multiplayer)

VoidBlitz

Mean Meme Machine
Comm. Manager
Donator
Request to fix (Change might be a better word?) tfdb_trepidation_v4:
  • The map design is very nice, but the fact that the entire floor is breakable is an issue as I'm confident others would agree. I would suggest making the outer ring unbreakable so that way people don't die when someone else misses an airblast. Considering how small said outer ring is, should said change take effect, I'd recommend making it slightly bigger so players would have more maneuverability.
Should this suggestion be rejected, I'd like to know why. Thank you.

Edit1: Just realized the ring is not in fact small. Disregard struckthrough.
Edit2: Also seems to be a random spotlight?

Last edited:

Waifers

Community Manager
Comm. Manager
Donator
Request to tweak vsh_dr_forest with some changes
  • Fixed the placement of the first rock wall on the left when you enter the outside area, this sure the pitfall trap can't be cheesed.
  • Made the Gman Gas trap do more damage, making it less jank as it can now kill heavies.
  • Adjusted the creeper trap to behave more like the its previous incarnates where its more sadistic in terms of explosive radius extending up to the Antlion Guard to make up for the lost jank from the prior changes, placed blocks at the end of the trap for clarity of the radius.
  • Nerfed motivator speed slightly to accommodate for the trap buffs and for people to have less excuses for why they're bad when they stalled at the 33/33/33 door.
  • Changed the motivator.
    Its green now.
https://files.catbox.moe/wdx55n.zip
i need to recompile this as its been brought to my attention that a certain step needed to be done, leaving download link until i get it done

Last edited:

Wave

It'll be fine
Senior Dev
Donator
Developer
Request to fix glass_hex_snow_tf2_fix:

Everything visible is reachable by climbing up. Even on those dark platforms below.
The map is alright otherwise, so either increasing the climbing cooldown to make gaining height impossible or just disabling climbing on this map should do.

Edit: Players can also just camp up there with no way for players that are down below (and don't have enough hp to climb up) to shoot them.

Last edited:

JugadorXEI

I'm my own master now
Request to fix glass_hex_snow_tf2_fix:

Everything visible is reachable by climbing up. Even on those dark platforms below.
The map is alright otherwise, so either increasing the climbing cooldown to make gaining height impossible or just disabling climbing on this map should do.

Edit: Players can also just camp up there with no way for players that are down below (and don't have enough hp to climb up) to shoot them.
Players climbing in that map is not intended, so I will take off the climbing capabilities on that map.

Lampenpam

The new guy
Request to add pass_volley_beach

I made this two years ago and didn't got to play it once and forgot about it. But it might a good mystery-map. It's basicly volleyball. It's the pass time gamemode and the floor are the goals.
First time should probably be played with an admin to see if passtime updates didn't break anything.

VoidBlitz

Mean Meme Machine
Comm. Manager
Donator
Request to remove/fix fw_rains_disco_b3:
  • The spawns and how the map creator went about it is simply "Hey, what if we spawncamp everything into oblivion?" Simply put, the props aren't invulnerable, and neither is the team being spawncamped (Even with the invulnerability period) long enough to push people out. I doubt that changing the map layout will do much, but go about it how you see fit, if at all.
Thank you!

ChaoticMoonz

Eldritch Berserker
Request to add: vsh_skyhigh_resort_b8

Link to Map: vsh_skyhigh_resort_b8 (Team Fortress 2 > Maps > Versus Saxton Hale) - GameBanana (https://gamebanana.com/maps/178658)

. Simple map in my opinion. Falling into the void doesn't kill you but teleports you back with low health on capture point. Contains trains and is mostly an outdoor map. A hot air balloon which can be used to help hale and RED. I honestly feel this can work out for Hale and RED. Warning: Getting hit by the slow moving train is deadly if not, lethal.

Waifers

Community Manager
Comm. Manager
Donator
Suggesting couple maps in anticipation of the vsh rewrite update.
god bless that oilrig isnt in the server yet

Request to add: vsh_brewery
Steam Workshop :: vsh_brewery_v4 (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=543932197)

Fits the closed in, yet still spacious map where much of the playing area is limited to that the server doesn't really have yet.

Request to add: vsh_lavender_town
Steam Workshop :: Pokemon FR And LG: Lavender Town (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=526238904&searchtext=lavender+town)

Retarded creepypasta aside, open-wide map that isn't too open and torturous for the Hale like Streets was. Provides scenery variety to current vsh rotation.