Loadout Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redcheetah00

???
Donator
Not 100% sure if this either on my end or a bug, but I've come across a few issues with Loadout being unresponsive preventing me from either buying from the server shop or interacting with my inventory. These are the errors I get when attempting to do so.

sasch

moonrune apprentice
Donator
If you get a 403 then that means you don't have a full session, not really a bug since security's pretty darn tight when it comes to this stuff. Please log out and if it persists I will look into it.

@Tohru Adachi are you sure your htaccess stuff you did isnt doing this on accident?

Tohru Adachi

I get paid to insult people
Administrator
If you get a 403 then that means you don't have a full session, not really a bug since security's pretty darn tight when it comes to this stuff. Please log out and if it persists I will look into it.

@Tohru Adachi are you sure your htaccess stuff you did isnt doing this on accident?
Pretty sure, that rule only applies to users trying to hotlink log files...

sasch

moonrune apprentice
Donator
just tried reproducing, i can do everything on the loadout without 403, so are there any specifics to reproduce here?

Tohru Adachi

I get paid to insult people
Administrator
I'm unable to reproduce this, either on the live branch or on the beta branch.
Since none of us are able to reliably reproduce this, we are going to assume that this is a problem on your end, which we can't do anything about.

Locking thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.