Krampus Raid Terminated

Samy

Argentina Lad that has a hell lot of ping.
Donator

I'll correct you here, the term "never" in the last line takes prevalence over the rest of the wording of this rule.

Put into other words:

When asked to halt being friendly by a moderator, you are REQUIRED to stop.
When asked by a player, and this player has a valid point, then you SHOULD stop.
In addition you MUST NOT be friendly on VSH, SZF, STT, and Tank Race.
Seems Like Zane is doing an big Oopsie for a badge that really doesn't mean a whole lot.

Zane Truesdale

That one mofo you forget exists
Donator
It's the first time that I actually checked this thread because I thought this was a shitpost and I didn't see this part.

I'll correct you here, the term "never" in the last line takes prevalence over the rest of the wording of this rule.

Put into other words:

When asked to halt being friendly by a moderator, you are REQUIRED to stop.
When asked by a player, and this player has a valid point, then you SHOULD stop.
In addition you MUST NOT be friendly on VSH, SZF, STT, and Tank Race.

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT", "SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" are to be interpreted as described in RFC 2119.

I understand if you wanna be a group that selectively wants to pick this map, with a plan to beat this though.
I am aware of these parts(thanks for the clarity tho), but would it be an issue if it wasn't bothering anyone?

To be more specific: If the team listed joins the almost always dead 24/7 SZF server and we are the only ones on there in which for a period of time 100% of the server is on board with it, would this still be considered an issue that would require action taken?

Waifers

Community Manager
Comm. Manager
Donator
I am aware of these parts(thanks for the clarity tho), but would it be an issue if it wasn't bothering anyone?

To be more specific: If the team listed joins the almost always dead 24/7 SZF server and we are the only ones on there in which for a period of time 100% of the server is on board with it, would this still be considered an issue that would require action taken?
The "never" part has priority over whether it is bothering anyone on the server so yes it would still be considered an issue.

Ur Ugli

BAPgineer GOD
Donator
I would actually like to play, even if the "friendly" parts is removed.

Zane Truesdale

Donator
I would actually like to play, even if the "friendly" parts is removed.
I wouldn't mind either, but was still hoping to get optimal runs via non-hostile Zombies.

I guess I'll keep it open. If you guys are still down, then so am I. Just be aware to kill everything.
I would ask people to rate Dumb if the sudden edits are confusing you, but the ratings system is down so now I don't know

Tohru Adachi

Can't take a joke
Administrator
I wouldn't mind either, but was still hoping to get optimal runs via non-hostile Zombies.

I guess I'll keep it open. If you guys are still down, then so am I. Just be aware to kill everything.
I would ask people to rate Dumb if the sudden edits are confusing you, but the ratings system is down so now I don't know
ratings system is locked to me until i figure out how to make it not look like ass

Mr.Zetix

P-P-P-P-P-POOOOWER
Donator
Last minute change. how about actually going to mistral and trying our best on isaac even with no friendlies .
Tbh playing szf like that is better than with so let's go?

Zane Truesdale

Donator
Last minute change. how about actually going to mistral and trying our best on isaac even with no friendlies .
Tbh playing szf like that is better than with so let's go?
Already updated with that. Had to change some stuff but it's still on course.

Difference being paid for entry. Since getting cooperative zombies is off the table, keys will be given to everyone who gets the badge instead.

Mr.Zetix

P-P-P-P-P-POOOOWER
Donator
I wonder how are we gonna do it for krampus to show up like it takes him ages since out of all the isaac szf games i played i saw him only once
So getting him will be a though job and if we ever want to get him we'll need someone to extend all the time or extreme cooperation by having none of the 12+ people vote for something to get back at the same map

In brief It will be insanely challening + It will take ages

M. Dizzy

The Green Cap
I'm still down for the raid lads.

You should also organize the players per classes Zane-boyo since different picks means different strats.

For me though, I'm down to play as a Back Scratcher + Scorch Shot / Shotgun Pyro, the main idea being that my main job will be to push zombies back

Last edited:

Zane Truesdale

Donator
Since the raid starts in 2 hours, those changes will be stated once we start. Pyros and Engineers can push back zombies. No Snipers for obvious reasons
Post automatically merged:

I wonder how are we gonna do it for krampus to show up like it takes him ages since out of all the isaac szf games i played i saw him only once
So getting him will be a though job and if we ever want to get him we'll need someone to extend all the time or extreme cooperation by having none of the 12+ people vote for something to get back at the same map

In brief It will be insanely challening + It will take ages
It is gonna take a long ass time now that hostile zombies is a requirement.

Zane Truesdale

Donator
The raid was epic bois even tho we failed It was very fun So i'm down onto the next raid
Sorry for the very late reply. I was caught up in Mario + Rabbids and had a lot going on at work(I got to blow up a toilet :3)

Anyways, I work on Saturday so I might be late since I usually get off at 3pm(2pm if we decide to work through lunch). If you guys wanna raid Mistral before I get there, feel free to.

Mr.Zetix

P-P-P-P-P-POOOOWER
Donator
Well if people really wanna raid em mistral i'll be there tomorrow at the same time as last time so Let's go people!

Mr.Zetix

P-P-P-P-P-POOOOWER
Donator
Krampus badge whores army Get ready to rush mistral just the time Jevil finishes I need the badge and we shall all rush mistral