Krampus Raid Terminated

Zane Truesdale

Activating Trap cards
Donator
I also only did this because i'm bored, so i want to join y'all.
Fair enough. Also already got you on the party list.

Another thing worth pointing out is that spectators also count towards the minimum player count, though the way boss health scaling goes by player count and not knowing if spectators add to Krampus's health is the only thing keeping me from saying that spectators would also be beneficial

Zane Truesdale

Activating Trap cards
Donator
the problem is you lot are autistic over a map and an achievement that means a grand total of fuck all
Its more passionate than autistic. Challenges like this motivate certain gamers like myself to find ways to make it done just to say we pulled it off. Like beating a game on it's hardest difficulty without levelling up, there's no reward to it but it feels great to say that you did.

For example...

Ur Ugli

BAPgineer GOD
Donator
Should we do it this weekend then ?

Mr.Zetix

P-P-P-P-P-POOOOWER
Donator
Can you like put the hour when the "farming" will start on the first post so that everyone gets to know when this is happening

Pootis weeb

Warming up
Donator
if its the weekend im fine with any time tbh (depends if i have enough energy drinks though)
but if its krampus party count me in

Zane Truesdale

Activating Trap cards
Donator
Can you like put the hour when the "farming" will start on the first post so that everyone gets to know when this is happening
Oh shit I forgot to do that. Lemme do that real quick.

Fixed.
if its the weekend im fine with any time tbh (depends if i have enough energy drinks though)
but if its krampus party count me in
This Saturday(the 9th) at 2pm EST. If you can make it then, welcome aboard

Lexaeus

Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Donator
Instead of paying the participants to participate you should pay me so I don't think about doing something against your interests.

M. Dizzy

The Green Cap
My body is ready. Bein' a while since the last time I came in this server, but hey, ya bois can count on me for the raid.

Add me to the squad, Zain-boi.

Koizumi Hayato

Another one bites the dust
Looking at the hours, maybe I can join for help. I don't mind if have to play as zombie in some ocassions.

Last edited:

Zane Truesdale

Activating Trap cards
Donator
Looking at the hours, maybe I can join for help. I don't mind if have to play as zombie in some ocassions.
Kinda why I stated that I can't guarantee everyone will get it or if we'll get it at all since RNG is a major factor in all corners.

Welcome aboard anyways if you can make it

unitgon

again & again
Comm. Manager
Donator
It's the first time that I actually checked this thread because I thought this was a shitpost and I didn't see this part.

I'll correct you here, the term "never" in the last line takes prevalence over the rest of the wording of this rule.

Put into other words:

When asked to halt being friendly by a moderator, you are REQUIRED to stop.
When asked by a player, and this player has a valid point, then you SHOULD stop.
In addition you MUST NOT be friendly on VSH, SZF, STT, and Tank Race.

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT", "SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" are to be interpreted as described in RFC 2119.

I understand if you wanna be a group that selectively wants to pick this map, with a plan to beat this though.

Last edited:

BagelBites

Warming up
Donator
Hey Zane sorry about this but i got to call out my birthday weekend is this weekend so i won't be able to play