Krampus Raid Terminated

Mr.Zetix

P-P-P-P-P-POOOOWER
Donator
EU isn't US reeee Well most of us are EU-ers so the time will be EU (probably) and not US

Zane Truesdale

Activating Trap cards
Donator
I did say I'd be more than happy to do EU hours provided I know the ideal times(if soneone can tell me when and what they are)

Mr.Zetix

P-P-P-P-P-POOOOWER
Donator
For me , Any time over 2 pm (GMT+1) is great but people only start playing at arround 6 pm so i think 6:30-7:30 would be ideal for EU people

Zane Truesdale

Activating Trap cards
Donator
For me , Any time over 2 pm (GMT+1) is great but people only start playing at arround 6 pm so i think 6:30-7:30 would be ideal for EU people
Ok so going by GMT, that would fit into the original start point I put as 7pm GMT is 2pm EST(hopefully I used a good converter). So unless I got the conversion wrong, 2pm EST will be when it begins.

I'm also gonna be updating the battle plan when I get off work with the following as new things were brought to my attention:
  • No bible. Using the bible does speed up the Mom and Heart bosses but also has a chance to trigger the Cathedral, so we will be avoiding use of the bible to avoid that risk
  • Sacrifices. From what I've read on discord and been told by Samy, there seems to be an anti farm system that kicks in. To keep this from rendering our raid futile, one red team member must be killed by the zombies per round.
  • Class ratio. Demomen, Soldiers, and Medics make up the survivor team. Respectively, this will be 3-2-2.
  • Don't get agressive. Our goal is to discover and obtain the Krampus badge. I cannot guarantee everyone will get it(or that we'll get it at all), but do not use this as a reason to mass murder red team and screw up the raid.
  • Randoms. We might have people not in the party join the server and not know its a raid. Survivors should be on the lookout for hostile zombies if this happens.

Mr.Zetix

P-P-P-P-P-POOOOWER
Donator
When the badge is rng biased and very hard to get,Badge whores (me) farmers surely will find a plan to get it

Ur Ugli

BAPgineer GOD
Donator
We'l eventually see, since it's soon enough