Krampus Raid Terminated

Mr.Zetix

P-P-P-P-P-POOOOWER
Donator
I love szf and I will gladly come to the raid If i can also i think giving out keys just to do it is quite useless since we badge farmed the last summer and all we needed was cooperation

Last edited:

Zane Truesdale

Activating Trap cards
Donator
i'm sorry, what
Long story short: Trying to form a cooperative party to discover and earn the final badge in the Isaac map.
I love szf and I will gladly come to the raid If i can also i think giving out keys just to do it is quite useless since we badged farm the last summer and all we needed was cooperation
I can get that. I threw that in there mostly for motivation since if we do end up spending multiple hours on that map, it would be a bit crazy to expect most of the party to still be willing to play it at that point

Last edited:

Zane Truesdale

Activating Trap cards
Donator
The zombies can't help you at all since that will go against the rules
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't said rule also say that it's only bad when it's bothering other players?

I am aware of the part where it says SZF is one of the four gamemodes it isn't allowed on, but it does mainly state it's only an issue if it's bothering other players.

Matador

Warming up
Donator
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't said rule also say that it's only bad when it's bothering other players?

I am aware of the part where it says SZF is one of the four gamemodes it isn't allowed on, but it does mainly state it's only an issue if it's bothering other players.
It could brother the zombie players who want to win the game, however the szf server is usually empty, either way, just be careful with the raid

Ur Ugli

BAPgineer GOD
Donator
Also count me in. Tfw you did that months ago but got your badge removed

Ur Ugli

BAPgineer GOD
Donator
yeah, you would lose some pepole if you go for US hours since we mostly are here during EU ones. Just saying

BagelBites

Warming up
Donator
I will join in but i just want to make sure what time it is (eastern standard time) or if it just on the weekend so i can make changes to make sure i am on the pc at the time