Jukebox rotation has been updated

Tohru Adachi

I get paid to insult people
Administrator
shit happens, like not being able to get yourself out of bed for half a year to update a fucking jukebox rotation
anyway, here's the new songs (including some I forgot to add back during the fucking december rotation hahaha fucking end me)
  • A Hat in Time - Rush Hour
  • Chris Stanton - A Perfect Hero
  • Fastway - Hyper Super Power
  • Hideki Naganuma - AIN'T NOTHIN' LIKE A FUNKY BEAT
  • Jaroslav Beck - Escape (ft. Summer Haze)
  • Jet Set Radio - Grace & Glory
  • Jet Set Radio - Sneakman
  • Katamari Damacy - WANDA WANDA
  • Kings & Folk - Country Rounds (Squeepo Remix)
  • Kirby Super Star - Halberd ~ Nightmare Warship
  • LISA: The Joyful - Arrow to the Head
  • Mark Astley - Super Rider
  • Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - The Hot Wind Blowing
  • Mr. M - Welcome People
  • Persona 4 Arena - The Ultimate (Stage Edit)
  • Sonic Rush Adventure - Boss
  • Super Meat Boy (PS4) - Hell Toupé (Hell Dark)
  • Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Waluigi Pinball
  • Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - Battlefield
  • Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - Persona 5: Aria of the Soul (Smash ver.)
  • Symbol - Forever Young
do not ask when the next one is or it gets delayed until 2021

Last edited:

GiovaJag

GiovaJag aka Magalli
Donator
Finally!
Post automatically merged:

In the next rotation I want to see some Yakuza ost

Sandshark

DELTA
Donator
-Super Meat Boy (PS4) - Hell Toupé (Hell Dark)

I really hope this sets a precedent for more Super Meat Boy music to be in future JB's. The ost is god tier.

Kinu

P.L.A.Y
FOREVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER
FOREVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

This is what playing right now feels like, that song needs to be cut shorter lmfao

Tohru Adachi

Administrator

This is what playing right now feels like, that song needs to be cut shorter lmfao
if it's that much of a problem i can replace it

Morgana Madness

The Persona Guy
Donator
Ok this isn't epic.

If Forever Young was replaced so easily, then why not Night Of Fire when it was playing for months?

Tohru Adachi

Administrator
Ok this isn't epic.

If Forever Young was replaced so easily, then why not Night Of Fire when it was playing for months?
because we have been very busy over the last five months
when i already have my tools open from editing and modifying songs fresh from doing a rotation, it's easier than when you're in the middle of getting a gamemode or two ready along with updating integrations to stop breaking

woo

Warming up
Donator
I take it was an accident, the Kirby Super Star song was removed as well

Kinu

P.L.A.Y
Thanks captain. Forever wasn't an awful song by all means, but it was so long that the Coin cooldown was off the very second the song ended so some people chained the song to play over and over again.