Jukebox Coin Auto-Equip

Polaris

The new guy
I think it'd be quite useful to have Jukebox Coins auto-equip themselves when you use one. So you equip one, use /action, and upon use, assuming you have another jukebox coin, it gets replaced by another jukebox coin in your backpack, defeating the need to have to come to the Redsun website every time you use a jukebox coin, just to equip one and have to wait a full map before you can use it.

As a note, I swear this use to happen at one point. If it was a bug, or a removed feature, I suppose it might be a good thing to re-add later on.

Palon De-Pirate

MAXIMUM EDGE
Donator
defeating the need to have to come to the Redsun website every time you use a jukebox coin, just to equip one and have to wait a full map before you can use it
You do not need to wait a full map to use an item after equipping it - typing /refresh or /loadout (or touching a resupply locker) will refresh your in-game loadout, thus allowing you to use whatever you have equipped immediately (well, almost immediately - sometimes waiting a few seconds is neccessary).

VoidBlitz

Mean Meme Machine
Comm. Manager
Donator
I think it'd be quite useful to have Jukebox Coins auto-equip themselves when you use one.
And if you don't want it to Auto-Equip..?

The concept is nice, but in my opinion, I'm sure in execution it'd be extremely poor.

And as Palon said,

You do not need to wait a full map to use an item after equipping it

Polaris

The new guy
And if you don't want it to Auto-Equip..?

The concept is nice, but in my opinion, I'm sure in execution it'd be extremely poor.

And as Palon said,
Well, if you don't want them to auto-equip... you clearly want a different kind of coin equipped, so you'd have to go to your loadout to change it anyway. If it would really bother people that much, it could be optional.

Plus, I suppose to some it'd be a poor execution, but I personally find it tedious to have to go to my loadout and equip another jukebox coin every time I use one.

Ezekiel

Record Holder for Real Petal Drought
It's two seconds of your time. Even I'm not that lazy. Doesn't take that long. Don't see a need for this.

infinite phantasm

bored rhythm gamer
Comm. Manager
Donator
as an alternate idea, what if there was a "buy and equip" option whenever you're buying things in the shop?

ex. if you're buying a taunt effect, clicking buy and equip would automatically swap out the taunt effect you already have (or if you don't have one at all, just slots it in). does that seem like a better idea?

Polaris

The new guy
I suppose another point is that it makes it easier when you can't log in via the in-game screen... Plus, it's more like 20 seconds to a minute, which is time spent tabbed out and inactive. Means you don't have to stop for whatever reason while you're in the middle of a match and change coin, you just use /action again.

sasch

hey, you
Donator
well

is more noticable than

these ugly things with a missing "is" on "This site not associated".

Gamble sites are the reason we can't have nice things.

Bone

Settled in
Donator
Still wish we had a /jukebox command. Wouldn't even need to equip something then.