Issue with changing profile picture on the forums

MugginsHere

Bad at everything except complaining
I'm having an issue with changing my profile picture where, whenever I upload a new image, it just reverts back to the old one. I've tried deleting the old image and uploading the new one, doing the same and waiting a while before uploading and deleting, logging out and back in and then uploading but it still goes back to the my old profile picture. I'm not sure what could be causing this, but it's not all too important.

Tohru Adachi

Can't take a joke
Administrator
I'm having an issue with changing my profile picture where, whenever I upload a new image, it just reverts back to the old one. I've tried deleting the old image and uploading the new one, doing the same and waiting a while before uploading and deleting, logging out and back in and then uploading but it still goes back to the my old profile picture. I'm not sure what could be causing this, but it's not all too important.
This is due to the CDN caching not bring retriggered when a user uploads a new avatar.
Locally, the file has changed but it will take a while to fully update.

MugginsHere

Bad at everything except complaining
This is due to the CDN caching not bring retriggered when a user uploads a new avatar.
Locally, the file has changed but it will take a while to fully update.
Ah, thanks. Good to know I'm not just being an idiot again.