I want to use my mic but there are a few problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Komario

Gay idiot/16/''Artist''
So I've been playing redsun for almost a year now and know how the server work and I've wanted to use my mic for a long time but :
-I'm only 16 year old (If you played a long time on this server you know how people react when there is a kid on a mic)
-I'm French and I have a very mediocre English accent
-My mic is decent or mediocre (I don't know how good my mic actually is)

So yeah... I just want your opinion about that and if it would be ok for me to use it

(Ps. I'm posting this on General discussion because I don't know where to post this)

tactic

Severe Autism
Donator
as long as your voice isn't that annoying, you should be fine on mic no matter your age
that being said, if your mic isn't that great, people might not want to listen to you if they can hardly understand what you're saying.

you might as well try out your mic for a day, and if people tell you to use chat instead, it's probably best to do what they say.

Komario

Gay idiot/16/''Artist''
I'll try that one day maybe with like 2 or 3 people (Not to annoy an entire server just in case)

JaviNiceDay

I'm still tired
Donator
Dude, I'm 14 and I get away with it all the time. As long as you're not annoying in general, go nuts.

Alpha Spectre

Insert witty title here
Donator
Just make sure your mic is clear/not too loud and your voice has broken to an extent, people generally won't mind.

nobody in nowhere land.

Settled in
Donator
Just make sure your mic is clear/not too loud and your voice has broken to an extent, people generally won't mind.
Yeah, also if you're anxious about the fact it may not work; you could always ask a moderator in the discord to make sure. I mean that's what I did and I sound like a 12 year old boy honestly. Even though I don't use the mic that often - it put less stress on me knowing that I got the ok from one of 'em.

(_;

Winky face
Donator
Next time I'm on let's speak over mic and see how your voice is and give you advice because I'm mostly on the voice chat I think you'll be fine

JaviNiceDay

I'm still tired
Donator
I think you can do a microphone test in the TF2 settings window to see how you sound, although you'll only hear bits at a time.

Komario

Gay idiot/16/''Artist''
Well next time when we'll see each other were going to do it
Next time I'm on let's speak over mic and see how your voice is and give you advice because I'm mostly on the voice chat I think you'll be fine

Prof Delaventure

The French Fag, qui aime parler anglais.
Donator
Nice to see a follow French Fag. Don't be afraid to speak my dude.

Just remember that we ruled Britain and the US before ... :issou:

Status
Not open for further replies.