How you can contribute your art and get a 50% cut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darthmule

implying
Donator
So you got some art that you would want to be sold in the shop?

Well do I have the news for you. As the sole manager of the Merchandise Store I am always looking to feature other people's Red Sun-related art on the store. Along with the fact that your art would be put on shirts, mugs, cases and any more things where applicable, you get a 50% cut on anything with your art on it.

To give you a bit of an idea what this 50% means on its own, let's say you sell a shirt: the total profit of that shirt is 10$ (shop price minus base price of the product), with that 50% it would mean that you get the half of that 10$: 5$ for every shirt sold. At the end of every month when I receive the money from our provider, Threadless, I will proceed to manually deposit said 50% by looking at specific sales of stuff with your art on it to your PayPal address which you shall supply me when your art will be in the shop.

How do I reach out to you?

Reach out to me on the forum with everything you got as to the art you want to see in the shop. Anything you send to me should obviously be made by you, it is highly recommended to send me source files along with your materials. Please make sure that the art you are contributing follows Threadless' file size suggestions and that your art is Red Sun-related, this term is pretty broad but yet so specific but I do hope that it is pretty clear as to what qualifies and not.

If I want to incorporate your art into the shop you will be send a follow-up message stating so in which I shall require the following:
  • Your e-mail address linked to your PayPal account or a paypal.me link (note: this reveals your full name but makes it 100x as easy to send your money)
  • Your consent and acknowledgement that I can do anything I want with the materials in your initial message and any following that for that same design.
And that is basically it. For our artsy members: I hope that you are interested to share your designs and fan-art with me and that together we can realise your art onto the store.

Darthmule

implying
Donator
The prices on the items will be decreasing soon later this week (heavily too).

We are, of course, still open for designs by the community!

Status
Not open for further replies.