Greetings.

Coronarena

Warming up
Greetings, I'm Coronarena. Easier to call me Corona, but really I respond to anything as long as it's obvious you're trying to talk to me.

Short and simple, I make maps. Deathrun maps, really. Never been any good with all my other attempts at other gamemodes, official or not, so I stick with DR. I also like to try and find ways to crash servers using the entities provided by the hammer editor (accidental 90% of the time, 10% on purpose) (Hence the signature)

Outside of the gaming world, I'm a light motor vehicle technician apprentice. Key word being apprentice.

Any other questions, I'll answer if I remember to check back. Hopefully, to you reading this, we can be good friends in the near future.

See you soon, and have a nice day.

Forged Identity

the man who says nyeh
hiya! welcome to redsun, deathrun is a game mode a lot of people don't like but I'm personally fine with it and looking forward to seeing what you can make. hope to see you around.

Coronarena

Warming up
are you girl
No I am not.
Side note, the amount I get asked this is terrifying.

hiya! welcome to redsun, deathrun is a game mode a lot of people don't like but I'm personally fine with it and looking forward to seeing what you can make. hope to see you around.
Even if I were to be the only one left in TF2, I'd happily make deathrun maps. It's something I enjoy, and will continue to do so. Hope to see you around too.

Apollo

The bane of Armstrong
Server Moderator
Donator
Welcome to hell, we still only have stale water, the only fresh water is in @unitgon's cooler

Apollo

The bane of Armstrong
Server Moderator
Donator
Oh cool now i can make a ice sculpture of the redsun logo out of ice