No Action Taken Gameplay Ban - ID: 5444

Status
Not open for further replies.

retard

Warming up
Donator
Ban ID: 5444
Reason to remove the ban: I don't really think that i deserve to get unbanned since i had enough warnings BUT i don't think that i deserve a permanent ban.
Yes,i did get alot of warnings and didn't listen and now i fucked up.
I will continue playing on redsun no matter what.
I know i have 0% chance to get unbanned because probably every moderator hates me.
Date/Time of ban: 22-08-2019 15:08:12 UTC
Server where ban was applied: Raiden

Apology:
In over a few past months i have been annoying to probably everyone on the server.
Including mods,regulars and randoms.
And i actually like the mods alot.
Redsun has actual good mods.
Not like "blackwonder" or other communities which i wont name.
Im sorry. Sincerely.im sorry for bothering the mods and annoying most of the players on redsun,and ruining the fun for new players
"I'm sorry for being bossy..and monsterous,and i am genueinly sorry."

The end.

infinite phantasm

bored rhythm gamer
Comm. Manager
Donator
uh...what?
I know i have 0% chance to get unbanned because probably every moderator hates me.
the issue is not that 'every moderator hates you'. the issue is that you've been banned more than 10 times across both your current account and your alternate account, which was against ToS.

In over a few past months i have been annoying to probably everyone on the server.
Including mods,regulars, and randoms.
okay, regardless of everything else you said, you openly admitted to being an ass to multiple people on the server on multiple occasions.. how exactly does this help your case?

Im sorry. Sincerely.im sorry for bothering the mods and annoying most of the players on redsun,and ruining the fun for new players
The end.
begging to be unbanned because you decided to stop being a shitter only AFTER you got permanently gameplay banned just makes this look even worse. this isn't even an appeal at this point, it's just "please unban me even though i clearly did things to deserve it thanks"

this ban is not being removed. you've had enough warnings.
appeal rejected. thread locked.

VoidBlitz

The Past Is Dead; Name The Future.
Comm. Manager
Donator
I don't normally barge in on locked appeals but
All I'm saying is, if you were sorry you would've stopped at Ban 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.