Fallout 76 Announcement! - Bethesda G A M E T H E O R Y Thread

Mynt (DJKouta)

I AM screaming BEHIND MY SMILE! :)
Donator
So, Bethesda has just teased the next game in the Fallout franchise:
Fallout 76
I wanted to start a discussion to see what kind of game you guys think it is and to provide your own
wacky game theories.
Me personally, I see that it is a working Vault, complete with functional dioramas, a radio system as shown by the Pipboy.
The date on the Pipboy also shows that it's relatively close to when the bombs dropped.

There's also already information about Vault 76 from previous games here
So what do you guys think? Toss some thoughts around.

Chaos

^ This Guy.
Donator
Some "leak" says it's an online, base building game.

So probably Fallout Shelter 2.

Tohru Adachi

I get paid to insult people
Administrator
hope you're all ready for shoehorned paid mods from launch because bethesda aint relaxing on those penny pinching practices

Mynt (DJKouta)

Donator
hope you're all ready for shoehorned paid mods from launch because bethesda aint relaxing on those penny pinching practices
I dont doubt it. If the leaks are true about it being online, theres probably going to be a premium subscription, and some form of premium currency. Paid mods again though? I dont see it working with this setup.

Koizumi Hayato

Another one bites the dust
When the teaser was released, this came to my mind.

Found on twitter

With the rumours being multiplayer, I might get mixed feelings. But yeah, in matter of days we'll see it at E3. Honestly, I would love to see an new Fallout in the same way like New Vegas and being made by Obsidian, Improving some of the flaws which Fallout 4 had.

Heroin Hero

55W's of doom
Donator
Fallout new vegas whould have been better if bethesda didint kick obsidians ass to hurry up and other stuff.

but related to Fallout 76, i hope it's not just like Fallout 4. still havent touched Fallout 4 and most likely wont.

Mynt (DJKouta)

Donator
still havent touched Fallout 4 and most likely wont.
As much shit as the game gets, it has good exploration, and I enjoy building settlements. If anything I'd play it just for the Far Harbor DLC.

Mynt (DJKouta)

Donator
I just hope the Fallout 3 Remake rumour is true
I think a lot of people do, including me.
Just hope they go the Skyrim SE route and give the remake to owners of the GOTY edition for free.