Action Taken Ban Appeal - ID: 2343

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaster

Warming up
Ban ID: 2343
Reason to remove the ban: I would like to apologize for my previous behaviour, which have lead to me being permanently banned over three years ago. I now see that I was incredibly childish and I am ashamed of my former self. I have become much more mature since then and I am no longer the child I once was. I would like another chance to proof to you that I have changed.

Date/Time of ban: (This ban was applied before ban application dates started being tracked) 3-4 years ago
Server where ban was applied: (This ban was applied before ban sources started being tracked)

Tohru Adachi

baguette pistons
Administrator
I have finished discussing your case with the rest of the moderation team, and we have decided on the following course of action:
Your ban will be removed on condition of the following, due to your previous ban evasion and other activities:
  • Accruement of 2 (two) bans of the following type within a three month period (90 days from the date of your acceptance of these terms)will result in your permanent ban being reinstated:
    • Text Ban
    • Voice Ban
    • Gameplay Ban
    • Spray/Decal Ban
    • Loadout Ban
  • Accruement of 1 (one) Server Ban within the next three months (90 days from the date of your acceptance of these terms) will result in that server ban being upgraded to a permanent ban, effectively reinstating your previous punishment.
Please reply to let us if you wish to accept these terms for the removal of your ban.

Zaster

Warming up
I have finished discussing your case with the rest of the moderation team, and we have decided on the following course of action:
Your ban will be removed on condition of the following, due to your previous ban evasion and other activities:
  • Accruement of 2 (two) bans of the following type within a three month period (90 days from the date of your acceptance of these terms)will result in your permanent ban being reinstated:
    • Text Ban
    • Voice Ban
    • Gameplay Ban
    • Spray/Decal Ban
    • Loadout Ban
  • Accruement of 1 (one) Server Ban within the next three months (90 days from the date of your acceptance of these terms) will result in that server ban being upgraded to a permanent ban, effectively reinstating your previous punishment.
Please reply to let us if you wish to accept these terms for the removal of your ban.
I agree with your terms and accept any punishment if I happen to break the agreement.

Tohru Adachi

baguette pistons
Administrator
Your ban has been removed. Please allow for the local server caches to update before joining to ensure your ban is cleared.

Status
Not open for further replies.