Accepted Application for Zane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Handsome Zane

Red Sun's #1 Alcoholic
Server Moderator
Donator
1. Whereabouts in the world are you from? (Please include the timezone, too!)

I am from Jacksonville in North Carolina, time zone is EST

2. What position are you applying for?

Server Moderator

3. Why do you feel you are suited for this position?

I like being able to help in any way I can, be it a serious or casual issue. I also made some good friends here and I wanna help keep the servers a good place for them and anyone else.

4. How much time do you spend on Red Sun over Paradise?

I'm usually on whenever I get off work and am not on another game like MK11 or whatever else. This time window is about 4pm to 11pm on everyday except Sunday, because that's my one guaranteed day off so I can be on all day during it.

5. How much time can you spend on Red Sun over Paradise, if accepted?

As much as I already can, and maybe more if I get another day or two off during a work week. I am also easily contactable on Discord and FB Messenger.

6. Do you have any relevant experience in this field? If so, please tell us where, and for how long.

Try not to laugh too hard, but I did administrate a RP server on Garry's Mod for ~7 months. I have a decent level of experience dealing with issues.

7. What could you bring to our team?

A helping hand, a shoulder to lean on. Someone who can be there when you need them, and all you gotta do is shine the signal.

8. Without going into any specific details, please tell us about yourself.

Just your average game obsessed dude who is currently learning how to be a contractor. I also like to thoroughly analyze anything that interests me (if anyone remembers my Krampus Raid)

9. Is there anything outwith these questions you wish to add?

Nothing really comes to mind

Last edited:

VoidBlitz

The Past Is Dead; Name The Future.
Donator
Thank you for your application, as well! Taking a look at yours as well!

VoidBlitz

The Past Is Dead; Name The Future.
Donator
Alright, Alright, I'll take the hit for this one.

Between a lot of confused back and forth talks, real life, and a bunch of other factors, I've barely had time to peek into this. (YES, I know I got to Haxton first but that was because he was applying for something he really could've asked for and that took half a minute. Literally.)

Still, I am acknowledging the lack of movement of this application and/or word from up high as my fault, and I am sorry for taking so long on this one.

I've sent you some information in your DMS, please glance at it at your earliest convenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.