Application for Striderr

Striderr

Hunts and Cooks Furries
Donator
1. Whereabouts in the world are you from? (Please include the timezone, too!)

New York, USA
EST

2. What position are you applying for?

3. Why do you feel you are suited for this position?

I'm an overall chill dude and I know how to deal with most problems whether they're issues with people having a dispute over the rules, or issues on the loadout. Plus, we have been getting a large wave of new players that are about to play through their first event (Blood counter 2), so naturally, more staff members are needed due to all the new players.

4. How much time do you spend on Red Sun over Paradise?

About 10 hours a week. When I get off my summer job, this number will definitely be higher.

5. How much time can you spend on Red Sun over Paradise, if accepted?

After I'm back from my vacation and done with my summer job in about a week and a half from now, I'll be able to get almost as much time as I want on the servers for the rest of the summer because almost my entire schedule will be free. Once school starts, I'll probably be able to get about 4 hours a day

6. Do you have any relevant experience in this field? If so, please tell us where, and for how long.

I wouldn't say I have experience in moderating a game server, but I have quite a bit of knowledge about how communities like this are run due to having my own discord server of about 50 people and just being an active part of many communities over my many years on the internet.

7. What could you bring to our team?

I'm able to play on the servers for almost my entire day (This won't be the case when my free time will be cut in half after I go back to school). In addition to that, I'm almost always available on discord, and I'm always available on the forums as long as I'm on my PC.

8. Without going into any specific details, please tell us about yourself.

On the internet, I've been a content creator in the terraria community with medium sized popularity for more than two years. In real life, I'm a teenager getting
paid $11 per hour to work full time to work on a packaging line at my dad's office, and I'm going into my junior year of high school.

9. Is there anything outwith these questions you wish to add?

Nope.

Swing

The Other Raccoon
Donator
Vouch Time.

1. Please give a quick overview as to how you know the applicant. (e.g. real life friend, met ingame etc.)

I know the applicant irl and we met a few years back.

2. Tell us about the applicant. Go as in-depth as you need to.

Striderr is a High School student that I met and became friends with at a younger age. I can see him being a decent moderator on RSOP due to situations that he helped me deal with irl from his helpful advice and feedback. He definitely is a trustworthy person to rely on and handles having power responsibly. Once he does get off his summer job i'm sure that he will be on the servers often and will take his job as a Moderator seriously.
There's not much else to say as Striderr covered everything in his application.

tactic

Severe Autism
Donator
  1. Please give a quick overview as to how you know the applicant. (e.g. real life friend, met ingame etc.)
I met him a while ago in-game, and commonly saw him online when I played on Redsun.

2. Tell us about the applicant. Go as in-depth as you need to.

They have made pretty small mistakes in the past but they're very quick to learn from these and have retained the same funny and approachable personality that makes them a person who still has a strong knowledge of the rules, and because of this I can imagine them being a mod that people can relax and joke with, but still know when to act seriously, which is what all mods, in my opinion, should be.
They are also (usually) pretty active, and I'm sure they'll be playing on RSOP a lot more when they finish up with their summer job.