Accepted Application for pathetic beta males

Status
Not open for further replies.

pathetic beta males

YOU'RE A BETA
Developer
  1. Whereabouts in the world are you from? (Please include the timezone, too!)
    GMT+3 (location rather not say)
  2. What position are you applying for?
    Front-end developer
  3. Why do you feel you are suited for this position?
    I've been doing front-end (and some back-end) development professionally for a few years, so I think I can lend a hand with the Loadout frontend's development. Additionally, unitmaid (who seems to be the current loadout frontend developer, if I'm not mistaken) has mentioned that he is currently using Vue + Nuxt.js for development which I have used for more than 1 project. I'm additionally well versed in React as that is what I had been using before switching over to Vue.
  4. How much time do you spend on Red Sun over Paradise?
    About 2-3 hours a day, if I'm not busy that day
  5. How much time can you spend on Red Sun over Paradise, if accepted?
    About the same amount, probably +1 hour or so, however I'm more free during the summer season so will probably be able to spend more time.
    (Note: I am currently busy with finishing up a project, so I will probably not be active for about the next week or so, after that I will have a lot of free time.)
  6. Do you have any relevant experience in this field? If so, please tell us where, and for how long.
    At my current job, for about the past 5 years I've been working as a Front-end Developer.
  7. What could you bring to our team?
    I have experience with the current framework that you are using to develop the new Loadout, so if I join the development team I can probably make development hella fast.
  8. Without going into any specific details, please tell us about yourself.
    I'm 30 and my life has been going nowhere so I want to feel good about myself by helping out with something that benefits TF2 (dead game) players.
  9. Is there anything outwith these questions you wish to add?
    i like to shitpost ironically
  10. If applying for developer, send in some of your previous work as an example. Anything works, including map files, source code, models, and so forth.
    Pretty sure this applies to map/mod makers more than front-end developers, but sure.
    John / The Snug (https://gitgud.io/m712/the-snug) (React/Express app allowing users to watch public domain movies together like Cytube, with a flexible schedule and IMDB data.)
    https://git.m712.xyz/Blazechan/Blazechan (Almost fully featured imageboard engine. Now discontinued as I don't have enough time to work on it.)

Tohru Adachi

I get paid to insult people
Administrator
A nice surprise. Sounds like you do both frontend and backend from looking at that imageboard engine, if I am not mistaken?

I'll be in touch once things are decided. Shouldn't be too long.

pathetic beta males

YOU'RE A BETA
Developer
That's right. I'm best with Python when it comes to backend, although I've recently become interested in Node.js because of its evented IO architecture.

Status
Not open for further replies.