Not Accepted Application for Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

the italian super retard
Donator
Second shot at this let's go gamers!
  • Whereabouts in the world are you from? (Please include the timezone, too!)
    • I live in Italy (GMT+2).
  • What position are you applying for?
    • I'm applying for the position of Moderator at the moment
  • Why do you feel you are suited for this position?
    • I feel that I've grown as a person since the last staff application, and I feel that I could be capable of helping the community as much as I can.
  • How much time do you spend on Red Sun over Paradise?
    • Well before the pandemic a good 2/3 hours per day, but since I'm stuck here sometimes i got for somethign like 4 mabye 5 hours.
  • How much time can you spend on Red Sun over Paradise, if accepted?
    • Spending much time as possible and being always present and helpful for the users will be my top priority.
  • Do you have any relevant experience in this field? If so, please tell us where, and for how long.
    • Unfortunately, I don't but I will try to put a good effort for the staff team.
  • What could you bring to our team?
    • Well I think that perhaps a person that is a little bit "random" (still respecting the rules and tos of course) could bring interesting ideas and event on the servers.
  • Without going into any specific details, please tell us about yourself.
    • I think that almost everybody that has played for a long time on redsun do know me in some way. I've been playing for a full 3 years by now and I've created bonds with people that now I consider friends thanks to this whole community. I've had lots of laughs here, epic gamer moments and mabye some little beef and misunderstandings but I've always tried to make up for any bad thing I've did and said.
  • Is there anything outwith these questions you wish to add?
    • I will continue to be part of this community for a long time, denied or not, and I really wish that I will still have great friendship bonds with the staff team and the users.

Mikusch

Zero-Trick Pony
Administrator
Hi Magic, thank you for your interest in becoming a Server Moderator.

Based on our observations, we do not think that you would be a good fit for this position. Much like your previous application, this one is a bit lackluster and is devoid of any convincing arguments as to why you are suited for this position.

For example:
Well I think that perhaps a person that is a little bit "random" (still respecting the rules and tos of course) could bring interesting ideas and event on the servers.
This applies to probably more than half of our playerbase. It also makes it seem like you have corrupted motivations, only wanting the moderator rank to be able to host events.

Unfortunately, we are going to have to decline your application. While you are free to reapply in the future, we recommend you to hold off until you are confident you are capable of being a moderator on our servers, and are able to provide us with good reasons why you think that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.