Not Accepted Application for Just a BLU Toon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just a BLU Toon

Cherry is top tier waifu
Donator
  1. Whereabouts in the world are you from? (Please include the timezone, too!)

I am from the United States. (Timezone: Eastern Standard Time [EST])

2. What position are you applying for?

Server Moderator.

3. Why do you feel you are suited for this position?

Although I have shown my “retarded” side before on the servers, this had been me trying to fit in and failing. When I’m not doing this sort of thing, I tend to be calm and always trying to enforce rules, no matter where it is. (Other servers or games, in real life in classes, etc.)

4. How much time do you spend on Red Sun over Paradise?

I spend quite a lot of time on RSOP. If I had to make an estimation, I spend a lot of my weekends on it, as well as maybe an hour or two a day during the week. However, things such as schoolwork come up every now and then that may prevent me from doing so.

5. How much time can you spend on Red Sun over Paradise, if accepted?

I could probably spend the same amount of time as I do already, if not more.

6. Do you have any relevant experience in this field? If so, tell us where, and for how long.

Although I have no specific experience with being a moderator per say, I do have experience with keeping people in check; I have been praised many times both in real life and in places such as other Discords by higher ups (Teachers, Moderators, etc.) for helping keep a situation in balance.

7. What could you bring to our team?

What I could bring to the team is another moderator who can be thoughtful of others while at the same time enforcing rules to keep Red Sun a safe and user friendly place for everyone.

8. Without going into any specific details, please tell us about yourself.

I am a Male student in my senior year of high School. I am an avid gamer, and when you get to know me, I can be a very caring, gentle person. I try to help people the best I can whenever they need it, and protect others that are wrongfully accused of certain actions.

9. Is there anything outwith these questions you wish to add?

If I were to say anything extra, it is that I love this server with all my heart. I’ve gotten to know so many people here, whether they like me or not. I tend to doubt myself and my abilities a lot, so I’ll just say this: I doubt this will even get into a review state, but it was worth a shot. If it does, but gets rejected, I would love to know what staff thinks of me and what I need to work on so I can improve and possibly have another shot in the future. Thank you for taking the time to read this, and have a great day.

VoidBlitz

Apparently I help run things???
Comm. Manager
Donator
Thanks for the application! I’ll go ahead and bring this up to the staff team now.

VoidBlitz

Apparently I help run things???
Comm. Manager
Donator
Hi again!

When I brought this application with staff, they were either hesitant or didn't feel as if you'd currently make for a good moderator. Some staff commented on how you are constantly immature, and I can kind of see where they are coming from?

My personal advice for you is to try and mature just a bit more, and maybe chill with some over-exaggeration you've done as well, since that was another point staff commented on.

With these points in mind, I will be marking this application as denied due to it being voted out, but don't let that dissuade you from trying again in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.