Accepted Application for infinite phantasm

Status
Not open for further replies.

infinite phantasm

bored rhythm gamer
Server Moderator
Donator
1. Whereabouts in the world are you from? (Please include the timezone, too!)
United States, EST/UTC-05:00.

2. What position are you applying for?
Server moderator.

3. Why do you feel you are suited for this position?
I'm fully acquainted to the server's rules and regulations, and feel like I can enforce them quickly and efficiently when needed.

4. How much time do you spend on Red Sun Over Paradise?
Typically a couple hours daily on the server, sometimes less if the servers aren't too active. I participate in the Discord often as well.

5. How much time can you spend on Red Sun Over Paradise, if accepted?
If the amount of time currently spent isn't enough, I don't mind spending more.

6. Do you have any relevant experience in this field? If so, please tell us where, and for how long.
While not on a Team Fortress 2 server, I currently help manage a small Discord server for some friends, and a slightly bigger one for another community, although it's mainly bot maintenance.

7. What could you bring to our team?
I can be a generally chill moderator, supplying fun events from time to time when things get boring, while enforcing rules if they happen to be broken.

8. Without going into any specific details, please tell us about yourself.
I'm an 18 year old dingus who has way too much free-time. Most of my time is spent playing rhythm games and Team Fortress 2 during my down-time, while also chatting with people on both the Red Sun and Red Sun-related discords. And for the most part, I'm generally pretty nice and just like having fun, but I can be serious if I need to be.

9. Is there anything outwith these questions you wish to add?
No.

VoidBlitz

Apparently I help run things???
Comm. Manager
Donator
Hiya, thanks for applying!

We'll go ahead and start looking into this, I'll shout out an answer when we've settled.

Status
Not open for further replies.