Application for GeeNoVoid

GeeNoVoid

Can't stop makign typos.
Senior Dev
Donator
Developer
Alright alright, I'll be serious and formal.

Whereabouts in the world are you from? (Please include the timezone, too!) - East Coast (est), more specifically Massachusetts.

What position are you applying for? - Community Manager

Why do you feel you are suited for this position? - A few months ago I was busy, i didn't agree with a lot of decisions, but it's been a few months so combined with the cooldown of a lot of drama, maybe that could change.

How much time do you spend on Red Sun over Paradise? - I popped in a little every week, I still remember a lot of people on the servers.

How much time can you spend on Red Sun over Paradise, if accepted? - It's just gonna be the same exact as last time.

Do you have any relevant experience in this field? If so, please tell us where, and for how long. - I was a mod for a place called redsun.tf. Really obscure community, you should check it out.

What could you bring to our team? - A fire extinguisher, another hammer, other mod essentials.

Without going into any specific details, please tell us about yourself. - There's not much I can say about myself that hasn't already been said.

Is there anything outwith these questions you wish to add? - nah

VoidBlitz

Wielder Of Sulfuras
Comm. Manager
Donator
What position are you applying for? - Community Manager
Honestly, I thought you were just applying for mod with your last somewhat funny thanks for the chuckle application. I believe that @Tohru Adachi only really wants like 3 Community Managers, and even if he wants a 4th, it would probably end up being on the European side of things. Thanks for offering to help though from the last app, but I think I've got it covered.

Would gladly take you back as a moderator in a heartbeat with hopefully no opposition, but otherwise will be declining the application for community manager bit. Leaving this open for a response from you as necessary.

Tohru Adachi

Can't take a joke
Administrator
Think I mentioned this before but you can only really apply for the mod/dev positons, if you get bumped up that's usually at my discretion

If you want to go ahead and amend this for general mod i'll run the formalities through since i know you're good

GeeNoVoid

Can't stop makign typos.
Senior Dev
Donator
Developer
I've been thinking about this for a month and decided if I wanted to come back it would be as a CM, especially since you offered me the position right before I left.