Not Accepted Application for bungthebadger

Status
Not open for further replies.

bungthebadger

Fuck off bung
Donator
Whereabouts in the world are you from? (Please include the timezone, too!)
I'm originally from Russia but I moved to the U.S. about 10 years ago or so. I currently reside in South Carolina (EST)

What position are you applying for?
I'm applying for moderator

Why do you feel that you suited for this position
While I admit that I'm not exactly the best apple out of the basket, I always felt that I wanted to give back to the community in some way, shape or form since many people in redsun have at least in one way or another and I wanted to do something that can help me learn to be a better person which I currently strive to be as much as possible. My past is something that I surpassed a while ago but it's a large milestone for me, and I think it shows that I can learn from my own mistakes, so this is my way of making up for it.

How much time do you spend on Red Sun Over Paradise?
I have been spending more time lately on redsun now and would be for most of the day, but currently there's a financial issue with my family so we're unable to afford actual internet. So I've taken to using a hotspot via my mother's phone which can be finicky at times. The internet will most likely be back in the summer time or as soon as possible.

How much time can you spend on Red Sun over Paradise, if accepted?
This is pretty a hard one to answer since it relies on my mother to be at home and the connection to be decent, but I'm available during the morning of the weekends (around 8-9 is when I get online) and can play for 4-6 hours (until 2 or so, but more if possible), but on any chance that I'll get, I'll try to get on during the weekdays.

Do you have any relevant experience in this field?
No, I have never moderated before or ever held a position anywhere so this will be my first time if I'm to be accepted

What could you bring to our team?
Going to be quite honest, I really don't know what I can bring. I will try to be able to reinforce the rules effectively with as minimal mistakes as possible and successfully communicate with other moderators, perhaps to even try to help new players to merge into the community and introduce them properly if I ever get the chance to encounter some.

Without going into any specific details, please tell us about yourself.
I've been here for almost 3 years or so and I wasn't such a pleasant person back then when I joined as some of you can remember and I apologize for that sincerely, which is why I try to be a better person everyday. I'm 15 or so which may or may not be a surprise. I'm quite ambitious when it comes to things that I want to do which may be helpful to everyone if I ever realize those goals.

Is there anything outwith these questions you wish to add?
Not much since I think I answered a good load of things, the only thing I wish is to hear as much feedback as possible and see what I can do to improve. That way I'll be better next time. Thank you for reading this!

VoidBlitz

Mean Meme Machine
Comm. Manager
Donator
Hiya, and thanks for applying! We’ll go ahead and take a look at this and get back to you when we have a consensus!

VoidBlitz

Mean Meme Machine
Comm. Manager
Donator
Hi there, and thanks for being patient! Yesterday wasn't a particularly good day for me to get back to this anyway.

When I brought up your application to the other mods, most of them stated that you weren't quite mod material, and two of those reasons were that you had only came back so recently and applied for mod so swiftly after, and that you have a community-renown tendency to (What, suck up? Poke fun of? Attempt to meme with? Honestly I don't know myself) bother Tohru. I feel as if when you have been back around for a bit longer and when you aren't bothering Tohru nearly as much, I'm sure some mods will change their mind.

On those notes, I will be marking this application as declined. Thanks for applying!

Status
Not open for further replies.