Not Accepted Application for 『bottle?』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemonion

Redsun.tf's Patented Moron
Redsun.tf Application

1) Denmark, GMT+1
2) Server Moderator
3) I feel I could help people with specific problems such as banning people who are cheating or some other things regarding that
4) I usually get on the server around 4PM (GMT+1) but there are some days where i can't spend time on the server.
5) I can't really spend more time, as this comes down to how much time i personally have, but i'll try to spend more time.
6) I don't actually have any experience, however i feel like this could become that experience i need.
7) Seeing as the team already has a great variety, i don't think i can bring anything new, but i can strengthen some aspects.
8) I go by a LOT of aliases (mostly Nemonion) and i generally spend a lot of time on the server (Mostly Raiden) because the community is great.
9) Does it help having more relevant experience?

Tohru Adachi

baguette pistons
Administrator
It can help if you have experience but it's not a big deal if you don't have any, so don't worry about it.

I've put this application forward to the rest of the moderation team, this might take a short while.

Nemonion

Redsun.tf's Patented Moron
I tend to copy people (voices, actions, etc.) so if there's staff needed in a specific area, i can help as long as i'm with someone who knows what they're doing. (i should probably have put this on my actual application, but it didn't really cross my mind at the time)

Tohru Adachi

baguette pistons
Administrator
Sorry to say that the other moderators have decided to decline this application for now.
The whole "multiple aliases" thing didn't really inspire confidence as it didn't cement who you were.
In addition, you didn't really advertise what you could bring or strengthen in any level of detail other than "i can ban people who cheat".

Don't let this put you off, though. Give it a while and once you feel you have it sorted, feel free to give it another shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.