Not Accepted Application for 42

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badge Whore
Senior Dev
Donator
Developer
  1. Whereabouts in the world are you from? (Please include the timezone, too!)
    United Kingdom, GMT (UTC + 0)

2. What position are you applying for?
    Server Moderator

3. Why do you feel you are suited for this position?
    I've been active in this group for a solid 2+ years, and I know a lot of EU and US players in both servers and discord. I also understand how moderation works in there.

4. How much time do you spend on Red Sun over Paradise?
    Anywhere between 1 to 6 hours every day.

5. How much time can you spend on Red Sun over Paradise, if accepted?
    Likely same as above, but i can join servers at almost anytime when needed.

6. Do you have any relevant experience in this field? If so, please tell us where, and for how long.
    For actual moderation, no.

7. What could you bring to our team?
    Active moderator in both server and community during EU time who can frequent answer questions and thoughts.

8. Without going into any specific details, please tell us about yourself.
    I spend way too much time playing TF2/redsun, along working with maps (not anymore rip) and sourcemod.

9. Is there anything outwith these questions you wish to add?
    After 3 months from my previous app, i understand the decline reason behind and i feel like i did good enough fulfill during the 3 months.

unitgon

again & again
Comm. Manager
Donator
Hi 42, thank you for applying for Server Moderator again.

I’ve started the initial moderator voting process and shall be in touch once we have reached a decision of whether we’re putting you in the next stage. Shall take a few days at most.

unitgon

again & again
Comm. Manager
Donator
Apologies for the delay. (For anyone reading: there have been delays in upper management, part of it was caused by the recent forum software upgrade.)

We have now reached a decision on your application for Server Moderator: the management team has decided that we wait with considering you for this position, because of your (many) activities as Senior Developer on our staff.

My personal thoughts on this is that we should hope for more coders on the dev team, so responsibility for projects can be shared and it’ll be less of a workload per person. Then you’ll have more time for being a potential dev–mod without any of these equal parts of it suffering.

Thank you very much for applying, as always also thank you for your hard work currently in staff and please try again soon. Now, I’ll be declining the application and closing the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.