Any 3DS games you would recommend?

Handsome Zane

Red Sun's #1 Alcoholic
Server Moderator
Donator
Looking to build a new library after replacing my old one two years later. Any games you guys would recommend for it?

Nemonion

Redsun.tf's Patented Moron
do you have any genre you prefer?

Mikusch

Some Assembly Required
Senior Dev
Server Moderator
Donator
Developer
I second Kid Icarus Uprising. Other games I spent way too much time on are Super Mario 3D Land and Mario Kart 7.

Koizumi Hayato

Another one bites the dust
Maybe if you like J-RPGs, you can try Bravely Default and Bravely Second. But for other game types, Kid Icarus Uprising is quite good and underrated.

Forged Identity

the man who says nyeh
As already stated kid icarus uprising is the metaphorical tits, I'd also suggest looking into Smt 4 and then maybe 4 apocalypse if that interested you. All the launch titles were really strong so i would go back and have a look at some of those (steamworld dig is a good example that's just come to mind at the last second.) Lots of underrated gems on the 3ds you just gotta dig through the years and years of low quality garbage to find them.

Handsome Zane

Red Sun's #1 Alcoholic
Server Moderator
Donator
I would be shocked if you don’t have kid icarus uprising
This is definitely on my list. I had this on my old one so replacing it is primarus level priority
do you have any genre you prefer?
Aside from RPGs, not really a favorites player.
Other games I spent way too much time on are Super Mario 3D Land and Mario Kart 7.
3D land I wanna look at. Not so sure about Kart 7
Maybe if you like J-RPGs, you can try Bravely Default and Bravely Second.
Big fan of Persona, so will give it a look.

Robotnik

SnooPing as usual I see?
Donator
A few notable games include: A Link Between Worlds, the OOT/MM/Superstar Saga Remakes (Completely subjective - as with most remakes but they are still worth mentioning) Kirby: Planet Robobot, WarioWare Gold and of course the aforementioned Kid Icarus Uprising.

Handsome Zane

Red Sun's #1 Alcoholic
Server Moderator
Donator
A few notable games include: A Link Between Worlds, the OOT/MM/Superstar Saga Remakes (Completely subjective - as with most remakes but they are still worth mentioning) Kirby: Planet Robobot, WarioWare Gold and of course the aforementioned Kid Icarus Uprising.
All sound like cool games(and I loved the Superstar Saga remake. Not so big on the Inside Story remake). Also is Triple Deluxe a good one to pick up before Planet Robobot?

Handsome Zane

Red Sun's #1 Alcoholic
Server Moderator
Donator
Both 3DS Kirby games are good so I'd say yes but just keep in mind that Robobot is generally considered to be the better of the two.
I see. Mostly asking cuz Triple Deluxe is half the cost.

Also what about the Persona Q games? Those any good?

Forged Identity

the man who says nyeh
I see. Mostly asking cuz Triple Deluxe is half the cost.

Also what about the Persona Q games? Those any good?
it's honestly dependant on what you want out of the experience, if you're expecting typical social link shenanigans you got very little in the way of serious moments. story is light on serious moments and the normal difficulty can be a snore fest, if you enjoy persona for the cutsey charm go for it. if it's for challenging gameplay steer clear.