Transparency A quick (but not so quick) check-in

Tohru Adachi

Can't take a joke
Administrator
It's been a while since I've written an announcement here, huh? At least a couple of months have gone by without so much as a single word as to what's going on behind the scenes. There is a reason for that, and that's been to do with drama, shitflinging and other trite that has wreaked havoc on a lot of people's lives (myself included) to various degrees, to the point where it's impacted our work.

As a result, a few of us (again, including myself here) have felt more burnt out than usual to the point where we've just been unable to work on anything related to redsun.tf or Team Fortress 2 in general.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I've been more distant than usual over the last couple of months (including with a few close friends, you know who you are) spending my time sorting the remnants of various shitstorms out along with various other personal fuckfests, meaning I've had to (shockingly) put other things before my ability to shitpost in a small corner of the internet. What a twist.

Regardless, things are still coming along if you're not in the loop, just so you know. They just might be a bit slower than usual, is all.

infinite phantasm

bored rhythm gamer
Donator
take as long as you need to get whatever's required done. i'll wait as long as it takes for you guys to make it perfect. ♡

TheSqueakyMonkey

My name jeff
Donator
Tohru it's 6 am. Just fucking sleep LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL 4Head

WcTro

Your favorite nemesis
Donator
IRL > TF2
Just take as long as you have to. Besides, it's not that we will all disappear or go anywhere.