A new catalog

Mr.Zetix

P-P-P-P-P-POOOOWER
Donator
The more i played on the server the more i realised there were secret items obtainable only from crates and other stuff so i suggest that you add a catalog on the server showing every item with it's sound preview and also the way people got it. Just so that people are aware,that there are multiple items that aren't obtainable from shop.

JaviNiceDay

I'm still tired
Donator
There is a catalog showing crate items

it’s called the contents preview

Tohru Adachi

I get paid to insult people
Administrator
We usually keep some items secret and viewable only by staff (in fact, there's a good bunch right now that are only viewable by staff) because they're either unfinished (read: nowhere near presentable) or unreleased (because we can't even have secrets nowadays)

Technically the admins have a catalogue of all items via the admin generation tool, but as for a public catalogue of items, it's unlikely to be a thing within the short term because of how we work when releasing items
...besides, finding an item you never knew existed is part of the fun, right? worry

nobody in nowhere land.

Settled in
Donator
We usually keep some items secret and viewable only by staff (in fact, there's a good bunch right now that are only viewable by staff) because they're either unfinished (read: nowhere near presentable) or unreleased (because we can't even have secrets nowadays)

Technically the admins have a catalogue of all items via the admin generation tool, but as for a public catalogue of items, it's unlikely to be a thing within the short term because of how we work when releasing items
...besides, finding an item you never knew existed is part of the fun, right? worry
does this mean the loud nigra deathsound item has a chance of actually existing tho?